A little talk wouldn't hurt

Yashiro's meeting  Hana pt. 2?

Hana's P.O.V

" So you doubting me? Minamoto-san.?"
I look at him. " Of course I am!! You scary ghost can't be trusted!" The Minamoto huff. " But she always can be trusted ! Plus, She is Hanako-kun's girlfriend!! " Yashiro cheer. Minamoto look at me  and Hanako. " Why is Hanako's girlfriend a little bit  taller than Hanako? " He ask. I giggle. They all look at me. " Because I loveeeeeeeee my mischievous short ghost!" I say .

We talk for a moment. " So you're saying ....You're Hanako-kun's girlfriend? A really,really?." Kou ask. " Of course. When we were alive ,I'll always gonna stay beside him neither he want or not. We have a different memories tho! And then, without me knowing ....I already fell for this troublemaker." I explain  blushing a bit.

" Hey , Hana-chan! Can you help me ?" Yashiro ask. I look at her with curiosity.
" Can you come here for a minute?" She ask again. I and her walk to the lonely corner. " Yes? Yashiro?" I ask. " Can you make my ankle not fat anymore??" She beg.  I look at her ankle. Instead of laughing, I smile sweetly. " Why you want to get rid of that kind of ankle?" I say. " Because.....no one will love A Daikon Girl!!" She protest.  " Well..If I were you, I will love my ankle. The ankle that's so comfortable and really kawaii!" I say. " Your beautiful big eyes will match the ankles you had. If you know how to style them, I promise you'll be beautiful!" I give her a cheeky grin. "And don't worry about your boobs. I once had flat one but never complain about it! Who want a big uncomfortable boobs?! They just drew more perverts's attention.  " I state. " But , I get my own personal gentle pervert" I said.

Yashiro look at me with tears in her eyes. " How can even ghosts have the love of their life and I don't??!?!" She yell. I giggle and pat her head . " Don't worry..I sure you will , one day. " . Then, rains start pouring. I gasp " Now, Yashiro. I think you wanted to go home now. Bye. Tomorrow, If you want to sees me, I'll be at Mori-sensei's 4 pm book stacks. I know you know. You've been there , right? Now. GO. " I smile

I then vanish and Sakura petals replace me. I reappear at the rooftop . I lay my back against the railing.  I sigh in exhaustion. " Hey, Hanako. Where's the Minamoto?" I ask.  "He's go back to his home." He answer.  " Ya know...Nobody want to go to me..." I said. " Yea.." He response and walk to sit next to me..

" When we were alive. I really want to be a OSIS leader....but then, I really REGRET it. The school is so loud! Even one day, have 10 complaint! Like being rude to teacher, vandalism and bullying..." I trail off . I look up start to stargazing when the night fall. " Actually.., My life make me felt like I wouldn't try to make this far , but when I saw you. I felt something I never felt . You toke my hand and I hold you up and I  request if we befriend with each other.." I say.

Then he blurt out , " If you treat me right baby, I gave you everything!" he beam.