A sudden reunion with Teru-san

Okie guys...i just wanna warn YOU. I don't know how, but- Me , can be suddenly be an angsty person....so....

Buckle up! This chapter will go from normal to angst real quick!

Hana's P.O.V

It a great day here at Kamome Academy.
Where sun is shining bright like never before,...and that's means there's no summoning me. I AM REALLY BORED. Not because of someone's does not summoning me , It just- I had no mokkes to play with, Hanako and others working on their missions and I just finished reading my astronomy books!

' It's okay , Hana. You just have to walk in the library and take few books that contain space topics in it! '  I thought. Then my hands fell at the side. ' I'm boreeeeeed! I think , I'll just go and  wandering the school with Hakai. '  I thought happily as I finally have an Idea for my day. I started to walk and cooed it's name. " Hakaaii~" I open my eyes and saw nothing but an empty rooftop. I start to worry . ' Hakai always on the tip of my nose every time I summoning him...'  I start to walk down the stairs. " Hakaiii~" I cooed once more, but with the glint of worry clear in it.

Time skip

I like yelling his name like a 1 million times and he's still not here! I start to perk my head and peek cautiously at the  Student Council Room......

There I see....

My spirit animal, My personal spy..

Hakai, at the tip of his finger....

Minamoto Teru.

' OMG , OMG , OMG, OMG?! now how can I get it away from him?! Hakai, you screwed!!' I thought panic. I start to shake. ' Omg , Hakai...you know the least thing I'd do is face the kid's brother that is a BETTER excorsist than himself!' I thought angrily .  I widen my eyes as I heard a voice that mentioning me.

" Don't you wanna come here to take your butterfly.?" He said. I shiver at his voice. It's gentle but if you heard it closer......there's a lot venom in it. Hey, I know I'm a ghost but- I'm not like a ghost you saw in the movie or blockbusters....If you or him have thought me like that, I AM REALLY OFFENDED!

I start to walking in small steps and fiddle with my fingers. I stop in front of his desk... You don't know how I missed this desk when it's mine..Omg. I knew there is Mystery no. 1 in here. Him and I both friends too. Just he gets irritated when it comes to Hanako.. I  always love that. A smile start to carve on my face.  I perk my head up a bit and only looking at my Hakai. Once Hakai in my view , I start to glare and grumble under my breath . " Hmm? " He ask again. Mentioning if I wanted my Hakai back or not.

I widen my eyes and start to stutter. " Y-Yes....Hakaii~~" I cooed quietly. He start to fly and land on the tip of my nose. I then started to beam, like- floating here and there..  " Oh my god, Hakai. I thought you were dead like- I knew  you were already dead but- you didn't know when I cooed your name like 1 million times and I grew concern to you. When you didn't flew and land the tip of my nose , cause I knew you always do that when I summoned you! Oh my, I love you..don't do that again..." I closed my eyes slowly and snap it open and bow politely to Minamoto. " I am so sorry, Minamoto Teru-san.!" When i about to go he stop me. " Wait. I think we don't met before. What's your name? You seems pretty beautiful. "

I look at him dumbfounded and start getting back my senses. " Ah! one , I am Number 8 one of the 8 School Mysteries , HANA of the rooftop . and two , I had a boyfriend. " He look at me with widen eyes. " So you're saying ...You're a ghost?" he ask. I nod slowly and stare at the floor with fright. " M-My boundary-y is a-at...the old bui-lding rooftop and I-I only summoned-d when i-it's r-raining, so- you really barely seen me..." I stutter. I look down in frown . He start to speak again but i cut him. " Well, Minamoto Teru-san ! I knew you is an excorsist and I really respect that but I don't make anything like torture people and also I barely being summoned so I really barely using my Katana... ya know." I said in a panic tone. He look at me while he soften his gaze . " No, Hana-chan. Thank you for respecting me when you're like...50 age more older than me."

I start to frown and tears threatened to fall at the things that can go  wrong ...I look up at the tall tree- I mean Teru-san in fright. 

He look at me with a questioning look. " What's the matter , Hana-chan?" Then he frown. I squirm. " U-mm...can you keep a secret tho? I'm a ghost after all...." I look down . He then mentioning like he's zipping up his mouth.  My eyes start to sparkle and ask " Really? pinkie promise?" I ask . He nod.

" I don't know how but there's STILL somebody that cared for me....even I am a ghost and he is an excorsist... I don't know how but I got a friend that thought me as her sister....I have a ghost boyfriend...a ghost like a father...and a ghost like a mother!  And guess what? Your brother is one of my friends...! " I start to take both of my hands through my  hair in terror. " And I can't stand if I imagine their reaction when I'm gone.....especially...Hanako. I enjoy living in a ghost life even If I doesn't in heaven...Ya know what? " I look up at him .

Teru's P.O.V

She look up at me . I  stun when there's no sparkle in her eyes....It's dull it's....emotionless. Her kimono start to grow long and the color of it become dark pink. Her hair is still the same but the tip of it is not pink anymore...it's....black. She look at me and start to make a weak smile.

" I'm not dead because of suicidal...I'm murdered. Ya know because of what? Ya know it if you watch some fanfics... The abusive, alcoholic father of course. It's cliche if you look at some of the fanfics...it's like...you already knew it . My father...he has a debt , I killed him because I've had enough and some gangster chase after me to the old building rooftop because they want the money...  And that's why I'm here with Katana design like the Katana that killed me before. THIS KATANA just wants to make remember all the pain that I experience when I alive. I thought if I died I will be free....but no. Instead of being a human I suggest to be a ghost. Look, when I'm alive I had no friends but just one! And the only one that STAY beside me till today! Even though everyone call ME  crybaby.! The only one my friend STILL tall beside me with an open arms prepared just to comfort me though he is also been bullied this so many times!" She choke  a little bit of tears. She look up while the tears  running down like waterfalls.

" Whoever felt like I am a burden to you I just wanna say......I'M SORRY! I'm sorry for everything! I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I'm sorry ......I-I'm s-so sorry for existing.. " I widen my eyes at the last one.

3rd person P.O.V

Teru just frozen in place. Hana is already gone with just a simple goodbye but her features doesn't change. She's teleported to her boundary with Hakai trying to cheer her up but she's still can't stop crying her heart out. Little did Hana  and Teru know there is two people and one ghost eavesdropping on them...That is Kou, Yashiro and Hanako. Hanako doesn't feel alright. He thought this is all his fault. Me ,  the writer dunno why too. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Okay guys. This is actually after the Valentines day and I'm doing one day after valentine day is Hana's b. day! So buckle up cause , the next chapter is Hana's birthday!