Where It All Started

"Rey I'm home" he said walking into their house looking for his wife. he first started looking in the kitchen when she usually would then their living area where she would read not their he starts got worry about her he looks everywhere then when he looks in their bedroom there she was taking a nap which is super weird for her but he did not think of anything at the time.

He decide to wake her up when he does she races to the bathroom to hide something he felt confuse but then she comes back smiling the all the worry fades away then she cooks dinner but all thought out dinner she looked sick then out of no where she ran to the bathroom and vomited then he knew something was up he walk into their bedroom where she was sitting on their bed all sad he asked "Rey what's wrong what ever is you can tell me."

she looks at him takes his hand and says "you promise not to get mad." he speck up over her "Ok I promise" she get up and walks over the bathroom grab something walks over to him at the same time a she opens her hand and says to him "Ben I'm pregnant."

He dose not say anything so she starts to worry so she says "Ben I know we wanted to wait for all of this first order thing to resolve but please don't be mad and don't make me do this alone"put her hand on her stomach. he looks at her and says"don't be silly I would never leave you you and this child are the best thing to happen to me I love you." she looks at him and says "I know." They lean in and kiss then they get ready for bed because they have to come up with a plan to kill the first order for good they have 9months.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                              9 months later
When he wakes up she already in the bathroom trowing up he starts feeling bad. he walks in and asked " are you ok." she responds with " I'm Ok" he just stopped with that. they just keep on  getting ready to go to the base it has been awhile since the wedding. So after her shower she was looking for clothes and he got in the shower. When he got out he heard crying he found her crying on the floor he runs over to her."Sweetie what is wrong."she replies with "I'm so fat these kids are killing me Ben." He looks at her dead in the eyes and says "these kids are going to be the best thing that happens to us ok ." Before he could finish she says "I just want them out now." She gets up and they walk to the falcon. They start to get things going and they head to arch-to.  

           After they hop out of light speed she asked for him to wait a second he dose what she says. She goes to bathroom a pain starts to hit and hits her hard. Then she felt the ship land and the pain was over so she thought it was over she tells Ben that she's tried and needs a nap he cant say no. When she sit in the crew quarters sleeping area, while she sitting there thinking she realize that Finn and everyone dose not know about the twins yet. Then she feel that pain again but worse and water comes out to. She dose not know what having children is like but pain the pain. She think for a moment Ben is all the way at the base so if I scream at the top of my lungs for him he could hear it I don't know. So she dose at the top of her lungs, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she hears footstep the door opens its Ben just Ben but before she can say anything the pain hits her again but harder she grips her stomach. He knows Ben picks her up bridal style and heads towards the medical ward Finn happens to see it and runs to him and asked him what's wrong with her then he see her stomach he realized she pregnant.