Chapter 1

Gabrielle

I was walking home from school when someone called me from behind, I stopped walking and turned around, to see my best friend Luke. "Hey, are you going to camp this Friday?" He asked. "Actually I haven't thought about it yet, but I think I'll go" I replied and he nodded.

We both walked home in a comfortable silence. When I reached my house, I said goodbye to Luke and unlocked the front door. "Mom? Dad? Timothy? Anybody home?" I shout as I get in. 'Huh, I think they're not home yet' I thought to myself. While going to the kitchen to get myself a drink I heard a crashing noise coming from the upstairs. I slowly ran upstair to see what made the noise, when Timothy suddenly jumped out of nowhere. I screamed on top of my lungs and immediately ran down the stairs. " Timothy!" I yelled at him, then he came down the stairs laughing so hard. " You... should've... seen... your face! It was priceless!.'' He said. I didn't answer him back but gave him my deadliest glare. If your wondering, who Timothy is. He's my older brother and he is a jerk. We both go to Westwood High but he's in a higher level. I am a junior and he's a senior. I walked past him and went upstairs to lock myself inside my room.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside table and saw that it was already five in the evening. I went inside the bathroom to take a relaxing hot shower while listening to 5 Seconds of Summer. When I was done, I wrapped my body in a warm towel and went back to my room with my phone in hand. I went to my closet and wore my undergarments and pajamas. I jumped onto my bed and noticed I received a message from Ruth. 'Hey bitch! Ya coming this Friday?' 'Yeah, sure I think I'll go' I replied. I was in the middle of finishing my homework when my phone started to ring. I checked the called ID and it says ''Unknown''. I answered it and listened to the other line. "Se mèfier ...maison.'' After that the line went dead. Leaving her with a puzzled mind. After a few minutes of thinking who that was, she shrugged it off and went to bed.

~~~

A/N

I know its short but do guys like it?