Annoying Messages

" Just now was nice hanging out with you. See you in school cutie! " Se Hun waved to the group of people leaving. It was already late evening and they must get home. Se Hun remained at his shop since he had to help his parents there. Ye Jin felt insecure when Se Hun is around her. That aura of his was weird and she really does not know what type of person he is. Flirty? Friendly? If he is flirty, he would have paid attention to Yoo Jin but why Ye Jin? He should be with the popular people instead but he talked to Ye Jin. What exactly is going on in his mind?

" Ye Jin, tell me if Se Hun goes to find you tomorrow okay? " She pats Ye Jin shoulder. Ye Jin nodded and continued to walk with Baek Hyun. Yoo Jin and her clique had gone a different way since those girls want to try on some dresses.

Baek Hyun walked Ye Jin back as they lived close to each other on the same street.

" Baek Hyun oppa, Se Hun is a little weird, " Ye Jin cannot help to keep this thought to herself.

" Really? He seemed to like you more than Yoo Jin. He's nice, " Baek Hyun replied.

" He is really weird. As in very very very weird! One moment he is sweet and the next he just freaks me out! I feel like he is a pervert! " Ye Jin said worriedly.

" Pervert? Yah, you are imagining things, Se Hun would not fall for you. You are too flat! " Baek Hyun let out a giggle.

" Yah! " Ye Jin slapped his arm and he stopped.

" Okay, okay! " Baek Hyun held his hands up to surrender.

" You should be named byun tae ( pervert ) instead of Byun Baek Hyun, " Ye Jin muttered under her breath and secretly giggled.

" I heard that! " Baek Hyun said obnoxiously loud and walked in front of her. Ye Jin chuckled and walked beside him.

" Slow poke, come on, " Baek hyun pulled her arm and she walked quickly. It was sunset and the colour of the sky was in a beautiful shade of pink and orange. The temperature of the surroundings had started dropping since it was autumn and the leaves of the trees were falling off. *What a breathtaking sight*

As they were on their journey back to their respective houses, their main topic was Se Hun. Ye Jin just keeps getting weird feelings when she remembered him. This weird guy...

" Bye! " Baek Hyun waved at her as they seperated. Ye Jin took the lift to her apartment and went in, still thinking about Oh Se Hun.

Ye Jin

What type of guy is he actually? The flirt that everyone says he is or maybe he is a kind angel inside him? Everything about this guy is so confusing!

" Ye Jin, you're back, " My mother was sweeping the floor at that moment.

" Ne, eomma. I'll go to my room and get to the bathroom afterwards. " I excused myself away from her. Don't mistaken, I am not on bad terms with her. It is just that she is more bias towards Yoo Jin and I'm left out. Whatever, I am used to this kind of life since young. I threw my school back on my study table and jumped onto my bed. I love the cozy feeling of the warm blanket. I lied down for a few minutes before finally deciding to take a shower. I stared at the little mirror inside the bathroom while the water was running on my body. I must shamelessly admit I might just be as good looking as Yoo Jin once those huge glasses were gone. We are identical twins anyway but why am I always outcasted? My life is so sad... That Se hun guy was weird too. Why didn't he talk to unnie but came to approach me instead? I'm a nerd, no one would be willing to accept me as their friend. Unnie seems to cling onto Se hun a lot, does she had a crush on him? I won't be surprise if she did since it was quite common for a queenka and kingka of a school to date. What will happen to me in school tomorrow? Will Se Hun find trouble for me?

" Ye Jin, help me cut some fruits for your appa once you are done! " Eomma shouted from outside.

" Arasso eomma! " I yelled back and quickly applied shampoo on my hair and wash my body afterwards. I wore a plain blue tee and shorts since the room was rather warm. I got a hair tie and tied my hair into a ponytail after I had blew it dry thoroughly and got my glasses before going out of the room to help eomma with the fruits.

" The fruits are on the table, " Eomma pointed at the plate as she continued sweeping the kitchen floor. I took the plate and brought it to wear the cutting board was and grabbed a knife to start cutting them into little pieces.

" Where is Yoo Jin? " I saw eomma wiping the sweat formed on her forehead with the sleeve of her shirt.

" She's going to try on some dresses before coming back home, " I was looking at her while cutting an orange.

" I knew it! My pretty princess is always wearing glamorous dresses! " She smiled to herself. She is right, Yoo Jin is really likable by everyone. I guess I brought shame to our family.

" Ah! " I let out a little yell and winced in pain. I had accidentally cut my finger due to my carelessness. What do I do? I'm such a useless girl.

" Why are you giving me so much trouble all the time? " Eomma sighed and got out a first aid kit from a drawer nearby. She places it on the table and told me to do it myself. It wouldn't be the same if Yoo Jin was in my place. I can't help it if I was not well liked.

" Don't cut anymore, go do your homework. The more you help, the more trouble there is, " She shooed me into my room after I have gotten a band-aid on my wounded finger. I'm just that not well liked and there really is nothing I could do about it. Forget it, worrying does not help.

Unread message >>

Unknown :

Hey there cutie!

WHAT?! Who sent it? Is it sent wrongly?

Beep! There it goes again and my screen lits up.

Unread message >>

Unknown :

If you are wondering, I'm Se Hun by the way ;)

I unlocked my phone and deleted his message immediately. No, it can't be that Oh Se Hun. Maybe it was sent by another boy with the name Se Hun, Oh Se Hun couldn't probably have my number. Unless...

Unread message >>

Unknown :

Bacon gave me your number >3<

BYUN BAEK HYUN!!!!!!! I wanted to yell at him right now! How can he give my number to some one I only met about an hour ago?!

Unread message >>

Unknown :

Reply me as soon as you see the messages! Chu~ Love you <3

WHAT?! Oh Se Hun is getting out of hand! Annoyed, I grabbed my phone and texted him back.

Me :

Oh Se Hun, stop messaging me please. I'm trying to study.

Unread message >>

Unknown:

You were reading the messages all along? I'll stop for now, messaging you exactly an hour later! XOXO <3

UGH!! The nerve of this guy!