Chapter 1

//This is an AU where Keith has autism, please be respectful//

//Updates will come every week on Monday for the next two months till I move so please dont ask when the next chapter is coming.
Thank you.//

Keith hated being in loud, crowded places. He just couldn't stand it! Shiro was lucky it was his bachelor party or else Keith would have just waited in the car or something..

"Why did you choose to have your party here..?" Keith asked for possibly the hundredth time.

Hunk, his friend who'd been invited along, sighed and tried to explain it one more time to him.

"Yeah, I know it's supposed to be 'fun' but why waste money on strippers. Don't you have magazines or a computer to see this kind of stuff?? In private?" He replied.

The dancers hadn't gotten out yet, and mostly everyone in Shiro's party groaned in annoyance at Keith. Unlike everyone else, Keith had a much harder time picking on social cues and reading rooms. And an even harder time following social norms and finding mainstream things appealing..

......

Lance was behind the stage twirling around infront of a mirror in his newest outfit with a wide smile.

He was especially proud of this one because of how well it showed off all his curves and exposed his torso nicely. Despite not being a fan of his job he was proud of his body, and he loved the positive attention on himself.

As the music faded out and the next song was about to start a co-worker came out to tell Lance that it was his turn, it was some guys bachelor party so that should be fun.

Lance loved the idea of love, of course this wasn't the best profession for a hopeless romantic but.. He did what he had to do to make ends meet. As the music got louder Lance put on his flirty face and walked out, swinging hips hips to the tune tune as he circled the pole.

Locking eyes with Keith for just a quick moment, Lance started walking to the edge and leaned over, "I'm told that someone here is getting hitched~? If you boys would be so kind as to point him out to me~ I'd be happy to give him a last taste of freedom- On the house~" He said with a smirk and a wink.

.......

Locking eyes with Lance, Keith felt his cheeks heat up.. He didn't quite expect any of the performers to be so gorgeous. Shiro was just caught on his soft but sexy voice.

The others had a much more intense reaction, all of the guys got rowdy once they saw Lance.

"Damn, you're fine as hell!" One of the party members called out to Lance

It took a lot to make Shiro blush but even he couldn't deny the male in front of him was.. Exceptionably beautiful. "Guilty as Charged~!" Shiro answered. Raising his prosthetic hand.

Lance held back from rolling his eyes at the comment and smiled, he looked over at Shiro and caressed his cheek tilting Shiros head to look each other in the eyes as he leaned in

Getting pretty close to Shiros face he licked his lips, "You're pretty cute big man, such a same~ But hey if you even get sick of marriage you know where where to find me~" He chuckled softly, his other hand slowly trailing down Takashis chest before he stood back up. "This one's for you big guy~ And when I'm done you can meet me in the back for your wedding gift~" The song got a little louder as Lance started to dance. Showing off his flexibility, while in heels for that matter.

Shiro immediately felt his face heat up, getting hotter as he watched Lance move. It wasn't every day he got this kind of attention. "Youre most certainly are a tease." He said with a chuckled in return. Once the music started to play, almost all of the men ran to the front of the stage cheering Lance on, loving the suggestive dance moves.