Nice to meet you

Seulgi’s POV

Irene is such a tease this past few days she constantly sends me a mirror shot of her wearing the lingerie that I gifted to her. Sometimes she sends me almost nude photos of her, a wet lingerie that she cums on while touching herself. Well I saw her doing herself multiple times with my picture I already set up a hidden camera every were.

I decided to message her today.

Me: hi love you are too naughty this past few days huh?

Irene: you finally message after me after sending those photos huh what a jerk.

Me: are you always this flirtatious to the people who sent you gifts like me?

Irene: no only for you Love don’t be jealous I promise you that you’re the first and only one who will see and taste my body, and also aren’t you stalking me so you probably know that I don’t date and don’t flirt with anyone.

Me: oh what a smart little bunny. That’s why I like you very much.

Irene: Oh and by the way do you like watching me while touching myself while fantasizing to your pictures.

Me: how did you know that I am watching you.

Irene: I am not that damn love I already saw the spy cams that’s hidden all around my apartment. Are you satisfied? are you touching yourself while watching me going into euphoria.

Me: No love I want you to make me feel that way and what do you know maybe we’ll met later or sooner. And the first thing that I want you to do to me is bring me to heaven with you like what angels do.

Irene: how can I bring the devil to heaven?

Me: ask yourself.

Irene: ok I’ll find a way.

That’s the end of or conversation, I didn’t bother to reply to her message because I am busy preparing for Irene’s transfer. I am prepared her new apartment that’s next to mine, all she needs I prepared it all.

Few days after I asked my assistant to contact Irene  to meet me at my office. I also decided to introduce myself to her as her stalker I don't care if she find me creepy but who cares she has no choice because I'm her manager and she can't do anything about it.

Irene's POV

Every day is getting boring except for the times that  I am fantasizing a woman that I really don't know. She's driving me crazy I'm about to go insane I really want to see her so badly, I want to know who she is what she likes. I feel like I want to be a submissive type of person to her even if it's out of my characteristic.

She's my stalker but I think that I'm more obssed now with her rather than her obsession with me. I'm waiting for her text message and her calls. I want to hear her voice, I crave for her attention, I want her to be obssed with me even more. Even if I know that's she's watching my every move I can't get enough of her attention.

My trance was interrupted by a phone call. Maybe it's my new company because it's unregistered and the phone number tha Love is using is already saved.

"Hello Irene speaking how may I help you." I said with a very bright expression just to show an enthusiasm.

"Good day Ms.  Irene this is Elkie from K agency. I just want to inform you that CEO Kang wants you to her office." I am correct it's one of the employee of the agency maybe she's CEO Kang's secretary, and this is driving me crazy another Good looking person. But I reminded my self to be loyal to my stalker. You can say that my Brain isn't functioning right who would be loyal to her own stalker.