Ashamed

This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters, place, work place, and senario are pure imagination so don't take it personally.

Irene’s POV

“We finally meet. Nice to meet you Bae Joohyun. Or should I call you Love?” I just stared at my Boss who’s biting her lower lip. She’s scanning my confused looked in my face.

“What do you mean ma’am? And how did you know my real name?” I stutter a bit. She leaned to my ears, I can now feel her hot breath. It is really turning me on but I can’t do anything about it she is my boss. My strong personality suddenly fell apart in an instant with her sweet kiss.

“I guess you already forget about me love? After you masturbate over my pictures you’ve forget about me?” reality hit he in an instant. Her familiar deep and sexy voice, an aroma that’s always linger in my nose when I open the box, the initial S, her endearment to me, she knows my full name.

“Love?” Our eyes met as soon as I said her endearment to me. I can feel my embarrassment all of a sudden. Why do I feel embarrassed is because it is my boss who’s I’m flirting with and sending those in appropriate photos of mine?

"Im a bit offended love, after you've touched your self and moan my endearments to you, You'll forget about me huh?" So she really is my stalker.

My boss suddenly lick, suck and bite my neck. She's marking me, she's marking me as if I'm an property that she owns.

"Ma'am stop it somebody might open the door and we might get cought." I reasoned out as I whimper in pleasure. But instead of pushing her I keep on pulling her head to my neck.

"No one dares to enter my room love just enjoy what we are doing." She mumbled. So I let her put hickeys on me as many as she wants. I just moan all over again.

I know this is so wrong but every time her soft lips touches my skin it feels insanely good. I'm torned between stopping her and to beg her to pleasure me more.

She stopped kissing me all of a sudden, I know that my eyes are pleading her not stop doing this.

"Why did you stop? I thought that you said I should bring you to the heaven the time we first met?" My voice tells her that I'm needy I know she knows that my eyes are begging her.

"How can you bring me to heaven if I'm the one pleasuring you? Besides did you forget that I'm the devil do you think I can bring you to heaven? You're wrong dear the only thing that I can bring you is Lust. I'm just dragging you down to hell Love." Seulgi whispered to my ears. Then pecked my lips for the last time.

"Then drag me down to hell I'm willing to be punished by the devil it self. Let me drown to your lustful sea." I clung in to her neck.

"I don't like the sound of that love. Your just lusting over me and I'm not gonna give you that easily. So let me tell you something very important." Her fingers traveled to left chest and pointed it. "I don't want your body, I want your love. So I'm not taking your virginity until you love me back." Blushing is just an under statement for it I'm red as tomatoes. I just realized that her intensions aren't just to have sex with me, she wants me to love her back. I judge her without knowing her real intensions. I got carried away with her provocative photos that she sends me.

"I'm really sorry." I hung my head low.

"For what?"

"For misunderstanding your intentions with me. I thought that you only want my body because you're my stalker and most of the time stalkers just want my body." Tears are forming on my eyes I felt ashamed and dirty for what I did. At the end I'm just a typical dirty model who's gonna give her body easily. I sob and started to cry my heart felt heavy. Then a pair of lips touches mine it's the softest kiss that I ever had. It's full of love and intimacy.

"Don't be sorry about it. I give you false signals that make you confused. I don't blame you for that, I showed you a false intension instead of showing you how I really feel I only showed you a sexual interest." I saw her smile. She kissed my forehead and it made my beart flattere.

"But I looked cheap to you, I looked like I can sell my body for the things that you gave to me. I showed you my weak and submissive side. I don't blame you if it turns you off." She raised my chin up.

"Look at me, it won't change anything I know that you got carried away. I will and always like you." I don't know what is it but the way she said that she likes me it feels like it's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard my entire life.

I just hug her tightly. I got tired, my eyes felt heavy. Her aroma calms me down. In an instant I feel asleep into her embrace.

Seulgi's POV

I know that it's un humanly to play with her emotions. But that's the only way to get her heart fluttered. It is frustrating that I can't get the satisfaction of my own sexual needs. It's frustrating me that i already tasted her but I have to stop my self from going to far.

Now I'm stucked with a sleeping goddess who's hugging me as tight as she can. But I'm not complaining, she's the woman i love. I just stroke her hair and hummed a song so she can deepen her sleep more.

I waited until all of my employees got off work. The sleeping beauty is still asleep. So I decided to carry her in a bridal style. To bring her home.

"How I wish to Carry you every day like this. Like I'm your lover, but I promise you that it won't take a long time until you're mine. I love you Joohyun.

To be continued.

Attention! I don't want to offend anyone with this update. I don't shame any kind of job I support and respect all kind of jobs. In this story I may protray models in a bad way but in real life I respect them with all of my heart because I know how hard their work is. If I offend some of you I'm really sorry for that.

Thank you for still supporting my stories. I love you all. Stay safe and keep your physical and mental health healthy.

Author: SB