Part 0: Main Characters

Welcome, I'm here to show you all the main characters for my new story. It will give a basis of their personality and many personal information needed.

Character 1:

Name: Jaxon Adler
Age: 16
Personality: Adventurous and mature, having to grow up without parents caused Jaxon to grow up much more than he should have. Born as a non-conduit, Jaxon realises on technology to get by in this world, like most people who can't use magic. Jaxon's main goal in life is to become a famous inventor to help the non-conduit's to survive more easily
Role in the story: Jaxon's role in this story is to act as emotional support for his younger brother and to keep people from emotionally manipulating his team

Name: Aiden Adler (Addy)
Age: 9
Personality: Inquisitive and playful, Aiden is a very normal child. Despite being born as a Spector, he is unaware of his latent powers and only knows himself as being a Conduit. Despite growing up without parents since he was young, he hasn't had to grow up more than normal due to his brother taking care of him and allowing him a normal life. Due to his gifts, him and his brother were given a temporary housing until Jaxon could afford his own and Aiden was given free magic lessons, with him excelling at defensive and illusion magic.
Role in the story: Aiden's role in the story is to be the main focus of plot. Despite all characters being just as important, they are only involved in because of Aiden's Spector Status and the other Spector's trying to control him.

Name: Leah Beaufort
Age: 15
Personality: Strong willed yet tired most of the time, Leah likes to hang with lots of people. She's often tired, since she was born with a defect in his mana reserves as a Conduit and so she needs to sleep often to recover her abilities. She is in the same class with Aiden, despite them being different ages, and specialises in physical and offensive spells. She also had a very good family life, growing up in a rich family.
Role in the story: Leah is part of the story to protect to other members of her team and to add a little bit of comic relief, as well as a love interest for Jaxon