•[3]•

════ ∘🌿∘ ════

Sua had been sleeping and living in the cave for about a week now, trying to recover from the traumatic experience whilst still befriending the mysterious, white-dressed woman.
Sua lie on her side with a cold expression. She felt empty as if she were nothing but a broken shell; lying there on the rocky ground, in complete silence.

The woman who saved Sua then appeared from the water as she swam above, her coal-black hair shimmering with a strange glow.

"Here, I found some more fish and berries," the woman said, swimming to the edge and placing a big fish alongside with some strange-looking berries next to Sua's head.

Seeing that the woman didn't get a respond, she sighed as she looked saddened.
"Please, you can't continue with this starvation. You have to live on when everyone you know has passed away; it's no use to die when you can survive, please eat."

Sua looked at the woman's eyes with nothing but coldness. She got herself up and neared the edge, slapping away the food she had been given by the woman as she lowered herself facing the woman face-to-face.

"What do you care for? It's all the same to you if I die or survive. It's no use to live when all you see is death," Sua said with a stern voice and an expressionless face.

The two women were facing each other with their faces close to one another; Sua seeming as if she were threatening the woman.

The woman then laughed as she swam a few inches away, twirling in the pool of water as her white dress surrounded her gracefully.

"You humans grief for nothing for so long as if your world came falling down whilst still standing on sturdy ground," the woman lightly said with her soft tone, "can't you see you're already surviving? Can't you see you've already given yourself a chance at life once you'd ran away from death?"

Sua hunched down and held her head.
"I'm just so saddened," she cried lightly.

The woman swam near the edge again, her long hair and dress swimming behind her. She reached her arms out to hold Sua's hand.
  The comforting touch broke Sua as she sobbed with anger.
  Seeing Sua cry made the woman sad herself. The woman then hugged the crying Sua, holding her tightly close.
  Sua broke down as she accepted the embrace and hugged back.

"I'm just so angry; so angry at the world, so angry at God; so angry at myself," Sua cried.

"Ah, you see. Anger is the expression of loss, and you're strong enough to feel that!" The woman smiled.

"I want revenge! Those soldiers shall burn as they burned my village! That king will see what he has called for. I will personally kill him myself." Sua swore with anger in her voice.

"And I shall help you with that, dear. A witch of the sea helps the ones in need of justice," the woman assured, pulling back from the hug and holding Sua by her shoulders, "if you carry anger in you then you carry justice in your soul. But don't be fooled, anger can kill you as well as it can warm you. That's why you need guidance by me; I shall help you cross the sea of justice."

════ ∘🌿∘ ════

Word count: 560

════ ∘🌿∘ ════