just some info

( so when there are brackets that means i have something to say. And if it's like this then that's your and others thought sorry if it doesn't make any sence. And if it's like underlined then that's a flash back) (now it time to work on how you look)
(And that picture is my drawing just to let you know😁 oh and I don't own Naruto)

Name: (y/n) (l/n)

Hight: 5.4

Hair: (h/c) (h/l)

Eye: (e/c)

(Now let's get on with your looks and personality.)

(I have some you might be intrested in so here)

(So choose one or you want the clothes you already have in mind)(Now on your likes, dislikes, personality, and hobbies

(Now on your likes, dislikes, personality, and hobbies.)

Likes:killing, sleeping, being alone, sweets, walks, stargazing, training.
(I will probably add more sometime)

Dislikes: waiting, mornings, long talks, fangirls, seeing emotion.
(Will add more in the future)

Personality: introvert, badass at times, gets flustered easily(yes I know it weird), calm, (and that's all I could think of sorry!)

Hobbies: singing, cooking, walking, killing, sleeping.
(Sorry yet again, I dont know what I'm doing)

(Now time for your back story)

It was on a dark and stormy night*thunder* (BOOM KSSHHSH)(just kidding here the real one)

None.pov

The hokagey sent two anbu to scout out a village near the hidden rain village. The anbu took like an hour or more cause the hidden rain village was pretty far, as they got to the village no one was there. As they started to scout the area out they found nothing, the anbu was about to leave then they hear a cry from the distance.

The anbu was slowly walking towards the crying to find a baby. Then a male with a cat mask and grey spiky hair, and the other was a brown haired male with also a cat mask. "We should bring the baby to the hokagey, we need to know if we should keep it or not." As the brown haired male just nodded, they jump of to see the hokagey.

~~~~at the hokageys office~~~~

Hokagey POV~

I was doing my work as usual then I hear a knock on the door "come in" the I was a little shock, to see kakashi and Yamato come in with a baby. "What should we do with it" I hear kakashi say." Well take care of it ofcourse" Yamato said." Well then who will take care of it?" I say and then  I heard" i will take care of him" kakashi says then "alright".

No POV

As kakashi and Yamato walk out of the office " what are you going to name him?" Says the the brown haired male " (Y/n), (y/n) hatake" kakashi says

(That's that now ima go take a break so please tell me if there are any mistakes I made. Oh and if this seams familiar to some other story you read, I was inspired by a few people... so ye see ya!)