chapter 3

(M/n) POV

"I want you to attend the academy" hokagey says "hmm well ok. I have nothing else to do...but why though?"
I say ' maybe more training..' (m/n) thought, then the hokagey says
"I want you to attend the academy because I want you to be more social,and have a bit more training cause you probably already know all what there doing" says the he ' and I was right about the training but... "I'm not sure if i want to socialize cause
Naruto is the only friend I need...and I don't want to deal with other kids..."

Hokageys POV

'I figure he would say that...' I say in my head "good now you should start tomorrow...I will go tell Iruka that you are starting tomorrow" i say as he walks out the door

(I realize how hard it is to Wright stories...well BAK TO DA STORI)

Iruka POV

Just casually walking to the hokagey's office thing, he says he needs to talk to me about something. Hmm, might as well not think about it too much, since it might be another mission.
I get to his office place and I just stood there, until he says,
"Iruka, I'll be having Kakashi's child, M/n, joining the academy. But what I'm asking is, do you want him to be in your class?"
Now that's a question, of course it would be nice to have him in my class, he's adorable and all but my class is filled as it is..

"Sure, he can possibly help out as well since he seems skilled enough to." Is all I said, seeing that he didn't speak, must be my time to just leave.
I left and did whatever I was going to do before he called me.

No ones POV

M/n walking back home be like, makin mah way downtown, walking fast *girls notices him and starts squealing* WaLkInG FaStEr!-

(Nah I'm kidding-)
It was actually kind of peace full, he got home, "IM HOME!" He yelled, to no one in particular since his dad was on a mission. Again.

Since nobody was home, he went to the backyard to practice his ninja moves, and keeping his chakra in control.
A while later he looked up at the sky to see it is already sun down. He immediately ran inside to make dinner, but kinda tripped all over the place, since he's been practicing for so long. He eventually got to the kitchen and plopped on the floor after a while of tripping on air.
He layed there for about 2 minutes, until his dad walked in, "I'm hom--" He froze.....Kakashi immediately went to M/n and picked him up and yelled,
"ARE YOU DEAD?! DON'T DIE! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO DEAD!" He continued on, until M/n groaned,"I'm not dEaD! I'm trying to rest."
Kakashi sighed, "then why rest here, and not in your room?" "It's too faaaarrr-" M/n whined.

(aaannd I'll just end that there. If you were wondering, I had my older sister help me out with this, since I am kinda terrible at this. Welp, stay tuned for the next chapter!)