♥︎Two♥︎

We got to the place where we would meet George, he was wearing a black hoodie with blue jeans. I ran from the group to hug him, and he hugged me back.

"Nice to see you too, y/n/n" he said. I giggled by the surprised tone in his voice. The others also greeted him by hugging. After we said our 'hellos' we all agreed to go to Clays place now.
We all got into his gray car and he drove off. Once we got to Clays place we all sat on the couch. "What do you guys wanna do?" Clay asked. "Well we can watch a movie.." I replied, everyone nodded in agreement. "but the question is.. What movie are we watching?"
"Ooh ooh! What about Spider-Man: Far From Home?" Bad suggests. "Sure!" we all say in unision. (⚠️There are spoilers in the comments! Read at your own risk⚠️)

Clay starts prepping the movie while George makes the popcorn. The boys have the bigass couch while I get the 'Lay Z boi' chair.

                                 Clays Pov:
I heard the microwave beep and I yell "GEORGE GET THE POPCORN!" I earn a giggle from y/n which made me smile. The popcorn was ready so obviously we started the movie.

                                 .     .     .

It was halfway into the movie when y/n got up, went upstairs and went in my room. I followed her right after but tried to make sure she didnt notice. She opened her luggage and started to strip. My eyes went wide ' OH SHIT-' I turned around so I didnt see her (becuz hes a respectful human being). I went back downstairs to my seat when I felt a nudge on my arm, I look to see Nick smirking at me. "What?" I asked he replied with " what did you do when you were up there hmm Clay?" my face turned red from his comment " nothing" I say. Y/n comes down and sat back down. She was wearing MY hoodie and her shorts. 'Awe cute..' a light pink brushed my cheeks.

Y/n Pov
. . .
It was 11:00 pm and the movie finally finished, we were all extremely tired. Then it hit us, "Wait where are we all going to sleep?" I asked. " Me, Bad and Sapnap will probably sleep in a hotel, what about you y/n?" George said. I realized I didn't have any money.. " Actually, I don't think I have enough money for a hotel dammit.."

"I can pa-" George started

"You can sleep here with me y/n! You know, so I won't be alone?" Clay interrupted

"Sure!! Why not!" I replied. "Where am I gonna sleep?" I asked

"If you want you can sleep in my bed" he answered

"b-but where are you gonna sleep?" I stuttered.

"If you're comfortable with it, I'll sleep there too" he said shyly.

"Sure! I'm cool with that..." I replied.

Bad gave me a look that said 'wow you actually said that'
We said goodbye to Sap, George and Bad, then they were off.

"Sooo... you ready for bed?" Clay asked.

"Yep!" I said as I sprinted up the stairs, jumped on his bed and cuddled his blankets. He came in, and giggled. He went on his bed and grabbed the blankets from me. "Hey! I need blankets too!!" Clay complained. I laughed and gave him some blankets. It became really quiet between the 2 of us and then I drifted to sleep.

. . .
*9:23 am*
I woke up and read the time as 9:23 am. I realized we had our arms wrapped around each other.. 'AH IM CUDDLING HIM' I probably hugged him while I was sleeping bc I don't remember hugging him before drifting to sleep..

George's POV
"GEORGE WAKE UP!!" Were the first words I heard before I was splashed with water.
" BAD WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed

" Well I guess I know how to wake you up now!!" Bad laughed. My clothes were soaked and dripping. "I'll just go change now, thanks a lot Bad " I said sarcastically. I grabbed a tee shirt, the same blue jeans from yesterday and went in the bathroom to change. After I finished and I got out of the bathroom Bad told me to go wake up Sapnap by throwing water on him.

"WHAT THE?! GEORGE!!!!" Sapnap spluttered as I leaned back laughing. "Sorry" I chuckled.

"Shoot look at the time, hurry up you muffinheads, we gotta head to Clay's house. Bad exclaimed. "Okidoki" I cheerily said.

. . .
* at Clays house*
We unlocked his front door and snuck in to wake them up. We crept up his stairs trying not to make a single sound, but wait is someone up watching tiktoks? Sapnap opened the door a crack and... y/n was in Clays arms

"Aww you guys look sooo cute!" Bad burst out.

Even though he said that out loud, Clay stayed in the same position and didn't flinch at ALL. Y/n on the other hand, bolted straight up and screamed "SHUT UP BAD!!". Me and the other two guys started howling with laughter. She started glaring at us and  Sapnap randomly said "you're cute when you're mad". That made her turn cherry red. "Ok... who's gonna wake up dream?" Bad asks.

"I will"  Sapnap volunteers.

Y/n stared at him like he was a psycho. "Do you have a death wish?" She asked incredulously.

"Oh well", Sap sighed "I already said yes didn't I?". He moved to Clays side and...

"GAAAHHHHHHH"

I saw  Sapnap holding his nose and Clay screaming "IM STILL SLEEPING YOU BUM!!"

Then everybody burst out laughing.

"Come oon u guyys, Im hungryy"I whined.

A/n: I FINALLY ADDED NEW POVS!!THIS IS A LONG-ISH CHAPTER:/ luv yall bai