Chapter 3

I don't understand what I did to that Harry guy to make him go from flirty as ever to angry. I have never seen so much anger in someone's eyes. But the weird thing is, they were still so beautifully green with tiny sparkles in the middle. God, Lennon stop. I had to tell myself to stop thinking about him at least ten times before falling asleep that night.

-----------------------------

Today is the first morning of cheer practice and I couldn't be more excited. When I'm cheering, my mind is clear. It's more of an escape than anything. Maybe that will finally get my mind off of Harry.

It only took me about 15 minutes to walk to the gym. I hear a familiar, yet snobby, voice say my name as I'm about to walk into the locker room. Naomi.
"Lennon!" she says happily.
"What do you want?" I said annoyed.
"Look, I'm really sorry about yesterday. I'm on my period and I was a total bitch. I don't want us to be enemies. Especially if we are going to be living together for the next year."
Well, this is unexpected. But, I mean she's right. We shouldn't be enemies so what the hell?
"Fine." I say with a slight smile.
"Yay!" she practically screams while hugging me jumping up and down.
Hm, who's the cheerleader here?

------------------------------------

I head into the locker room and put on my black spandex with a purple Nike sports bra. I put my hair in a high ponytail with a bow. Typical I know. I talked to some of the other girls while I was getting ready and they seem nice so far. Practice went great. It actually ended early which was good because I wanted to walk down the road to the beach to shoot some photos before it got dark. As I'm walking out of the building I spot Harry. He's leaning against his black BMW eyeing me. What the hell is he doing? I quickly decide to pick up the pace and hurry past him. I was doing just that when I feel a strong hand grab my wrist.
"What the-"
"Hey Lennon Grace." he says pulling me back so that I end up facing him.
"Let me go!" I said in my best angry voice which I could tell he wasn't buying.
"Where are you going?" he says with dark eyes.
"Uhm, none of your damn business." I fire back yanking my arm out of his grasp.
I started walking back to my dorm to get my camera when I was cut off. Again. Except this time Harry is standing directly in front of me. He's so close that I swear our noses would touch if he moved even an inch.
"What is your problem?!" I say confused.
"Tell me where you're going and there won't be any problems." he says with that familiar darkness still in his eyes.
"Jesus I'm going back to my dorm to get my camera and then I'm walking down to the beach to shoot before it gets dark! If you must know."
"I must." he says with a smirk.
"Can I go now?" I say sarcastically.
"Yes, but I'm going with you."
"What? No you're not."
"Yes, Lennon Grace. I am."
"Stop calling me that. My name is Lennon."
"Alright, Lennon. Lead the way."

Apparently Harry doesn't take no for an answer so here I am leading us back to my dorm. Once we arrived, he waited outside while I went up to change and get my camera. He really is very attractive. From his tattoos to his lip ring to his black skinny jeans and band shirts.

He was just a complete ass to me yesterday in the dining area and now he wants to come with me to the beach?

What am I getting myself into?