Chapter 1

Page 1, The Day The Sky Bled!

"Hyah! Come on, you think you're gonna be able to knock me down with a strike like that?" Y/n's vocie stated, as the sound of wood hitting wood was created.

"I know! You don't have to tell me"  A feminine voice announced, annoyed.

"Whats wrong, Suguha? You still worried about your brother?" Y/n asked, tempting Suguha.

"Not at all! He's just fine!" Suguha snapped as she released a fury of strikes.

Y/n dodged the first three, and countered the last, breaking both of the Shinai with the force he relented.

"Listen, Suguha. You're tense because of frustration, I know that feeling all too well. But you need to let go of that and focus solely on the training. Go head home, training is over." Y/n stated, taking his helmet off. His H/c hair being ruffled up and spikey, as his E/c eyes showed a calm look.

"Alright... Bye, see you tomorrow!" Suguha said, as she put her shoes on after taking the armor off and leaving.

Y/n sighed and smoothed his hair out a bit. He walked out of the Dojo and jogged to his house. Today was the official release of SAO. He needed to hurry and get home so he could log in and grind before the mobs are all gone.

After he got home and into his room, he rushed to get the Nerve Gear on and begin.

"Link Start!" He announced, starting the system up. His eyes closed and the system started to show.

Logging in, he put in his Beta-Data and begun.

Teleporting into a plaza-like place, he looked around and to his body.

"Wow. I missed this!" Y/n grinned.

He immediately ran to a field outside of the town. Not bothering to check for differences. As he got to the East Field, he began grinding.

"Okay, Equip: Starter Sword." He commanded, as a blue glow appeared, dispersing and showing a generic sword.

He smiled, remembering the hardships he went through in the beta using this sword.

Time skip, 5:25 PM.

Y/n was panting and coughing. An affect from grinding practically all day. He got to level 15 already, as he took out nearly 100 boars.

Username: Y/n L/n.
LV: 15.
HP: 149\1,250.
SP: 15\950.
STR: 20
DUR: 16
AGI: 10
WIS: 10
LUC: 5
STAT POINTS: 10

Looking at his stats, he shrugged and placed the rest of his stat points into LUC.

As he regained stamina, he got up and began to look around his inventory.

Basic Sword[Equipped]
Basic Armor[Equipped]
Wood Chips x25
Metal Scraps x14
Cloth Shreds x11
Boar Meat x68
Boar Hide x49
Wolf Hide x12
Wolf Claw x6
Cash: ¥481

"Hm... I guess that the hides could be sold. Should probably look into that later. Welp. Time to log out." Y/n said to himself, as he went to log out, and only met a blank highlighted section where the log out button should be.

About to protest, Y/n's mouth opened, before he himself was teleported by force.

Central Plaza.

Y/n appeared from a blue teleport effect and looked around.

"Force teleport? That means the Game Master is up to something." Y/n deducted quickly, narrowing his eyes as he got into a guarded position.

"Hey! Up there!" A person shouted out, as they pointed up.

Everybody looked up and saw a blinking red, almost crystal like shape, that signed Warning.

Another one. Another, and another, another. They kept appearing until the sky started to bleed.

The mass of blood began to form a cloak, the cloak then gained gloves.

Y/n was.. Confused, and afraid.

"Attention, players.Welcome to my world, I'm is Akihiko Kayaba.As of this moment, I am the sole person
who controls this world. Now, I'm sure you've already noticed something missing from your main menu, the Log-Out button. Rest assured, this is not a Defect. I repeat, this is not a Defect. This is how SAO was designed to be, since the very beginning. Meaning, you cannot log out of SAO on your own accord, and nobody from the outside, can log you out. Be it shutting down, or removing the Nerve Gear. Should that happe-"

"Bull shit! You mean you're using us?! Rats trapped in a maze!? You sick bastard!" One interrupted.

"-Should that happen, there is a transmitter in the nerve gear that will emit a microwace-like frequency[Bare with me, writing this a few hours after watching the first episode] That will fry your brain, thus ending your life. Unfortunately, several players'
friends and families have ignored this warning, and attempted at taking the nerve gear off. As a result... Two hundred and thirteen players, are now gone from not only Aincrad, but the real world as well." Akihiko pulled up tabs that showed news channels and various stuff of the sort. "As you can see, news organizations across the world are reporting all of this, including the deaths.
Thus, you can assume that the danger ofa nerve gear being removed is now minimal.I hope you will relax and
attempt to clear the game. But I want you to remember this clearly. There is no longer any method to revive someone within the game. If your HP drops to zero, your avatar will be forever lost. And simultaneously, the nerve gear will destroy your brain. There is only one means of escape. Completing the game. You are presently on the lowest floor of Aincrad, Floor 1. If you make your way through the dungeon and defeat the floor boss, you may advance to the next level. Defeat the Final Boss, on Floor 100, and you'll complete the game. Finally, I've given you all a present from me, into your storage. Please, see for yourselves."

Everybody opened their inventory and saw an item labeled Mirror. Y/n brought out his, and looked into it, confusedly.

Soon enough he was enveloped in a blue light. Once it died down, he saw is actual self in the reflection of the mirror.  H/c hair, E/c eyes, his proper height and width, everything.

"What the?... How did he?" Y/n mumbled to himself, shocked and slightly terrified.

"Right now, you're all probably wondering, 'Why´. Why would Akihiko Kayaba, developer of Sword Art Online and the NerveGear, do all this? My goal has already been achieved. I created Sword Art Online for one reason...To create this world and intervene in it. And now, it is complete. This ends the tutorial for the official Sword Art Online launch. Good luck, Players."

With that, Kayaba's figure began to fall and collapse back to blood, and said blood seeped back into the cracks between each Warning symbol. The barriers blocking the plaza from everywhere else, disappeared.

There was a panic. Everybody frantically ran off to either hide or level up quickly.

Y/n, was going to be different.

"I need to find people to party with ASAP. And good people. I need other Beta Testers." He uttered to himself.

"I can help with that." He heard a femal÷ vooce beside him.

"Hm? Who're you?" He asked, looking up at a white haired female.

"Oh, I'm Shinayakana Kōri. Pleasure." She smiled, her blue eyes being heartwarming. "I noticed your Username. Y/n, huh? That your real name or a cringy guy wanting to sound cool?" She added, smirking.

"Listen up, Relice,  Y/n just so happens to be my actual name. So deal with it, secondly, I like your name." Y/n retorted, giving a side eye to Shina.

Party Invite: Shinayakana Kōri is inviting you.

Accept?×<--  Decline?