10 minutes in heaven

First of thank you guys so much for 78 views and 7 votes! <3 I am back from my holidays so i'll try to update more. Also i will try to make longer parts. Okey, enjoy! (Also listen to so what it's so good!!!)

The second we reached my room he locks the door. He turns around and walks up to me.

Jaden: ,, you planned this didn't you?"
You: ,, maybe, maybe not. You'll never know."
Jaden: ,, well."

He takes a step forward and I take a step backwards to my bed. He grabs my waist and pushes me onto my bed. He gets on top of me and puts his lips really near to mine.

Jaden: ,, You look so hot."
You: ,, so do you"
Jaden: ,, so she can be nice?"
You: ,, just shut up and kiss me"

The second i finished my sentence he puts his lips onto mine, i kiss back.
Wow he is an amazing kisser!
His lips are soft and we move in sync. He takes of hi shirt and i trace his abs with my finger. Damn this guy is so beautiful. He takes my hands and holds them above my head so i can't move he kisses my neck leaving hickies. He starts going down now kissing my boobs. I let out a small moan.

I turn around so I'm on top now. I kiss down his upper body until i reach his v-line

⚠️ Smut warning ⚠️ ( i feel uncomfortable writing this so if you don't like smut just skip this part i'll mark when finished!

I start opening his pants, he takes my hands and undersses me leaving me in only undies (i didn't wear a bra under the dress)
I get back to his pants pulling down his undies. I see his huge boner and grab it. He breathes heavy. I start pounding his length and he throws back his head. I kiss the top of his d*ck and put it in my mouth starting to blow.

Jaden: ,, don't stop baby girl!"

I keep going until i feel something in my mouth. I swallow. He kisses me and puts his hand to my 🐱 he starts to rub when we hear a knock.

⚠️ ending of smut ⚠️

Josh: ,, okey your 10 minutes are up!"

Jaden gets up and puts his shirt back on.

You: ,, what are you doing?"
Jaden:,, out times up, we gotta get out."
You:,, so you'll just leave me here horny as fuck?"
Jaden:,, i guess. But be excited about round 2"

He winks. You roll your eyes and start dressing again. Jaden kisses me before he opens the door and we both walk out to our friends.
They all laugh
Bryce: ,, i like your hickies"
pointing at my neck.
Jaden:,, thank you i designed it"
Mads rolls her eyes and everyone else laughs again.

For the rest of the evening everyone was just dancing and drinking. At 1 am the last person left and me and Addison and josh just clean up real quick and got to bed ( Addison stayed the night.)

Okey, this is it for the party chapters. I hope y'all enjoyed it. Sorry for the smut if you don't like it. It is the first time i am writing smut so idek if it is good.

Also pls vote if u want to! Ilya bye 😚