my new son?

Let's start when I was a young boy, I had been gathering materials of fabric for Jennie and her family, after we made it back I accidentally made her laugh, causing her to spill soup on her dress, her father slapped me in the face after telling him I made her laugh, my father excused me for the afternoon.

i ran till i found the cliff side before the water, i was sitting there for a good thirty minutes before Jennie arrived, and sat next to me.

"hi Garoth."her voice was as gentle as the summer rain, i know she would be leaving soon.

"they're sending me to a school for girls to become proper."

"Jennie, there's someplace i want to show to you."

she nodded to me, i knew she would want to stay and not go to that school, so as i led her to the old mansion i began to sing to her.

"I close my eyes and I can see

The world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own,
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home."

we started running around the old mansion, and she loved every minute of it, i still remember when she was nearly bitten by that wolf, i leaped i the way, letting Jennie leave UN-scaved, only downside was.....i became a werewolf.

"They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy,
We can live in a world that we design,'Cause every night I lie in bed,
The brightest colors fill my head,
A million dreams are keeping me awake~
I think of what the world could be,
A vision of the one I see,
A million dreams is all it's gonna take~
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make."we found an old guarden, i used my new powers to leap up to the highest part of the wall to get her the most beautiful rose.

but i never could get one as lovelly as her.

"There's a house we can build

Every room inside is filled
With things from far away~
The special things I compile
Each one there to make you smile
On a rainy day.They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say we've lost our minds
I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy
Runaway to a world that we design~Every night I lie in bed,
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake.''

we headed back over to the cliff side, as i began to finish the song, her smile began to gently fade, i knew she wasn't  happy about her father's decision, but....what could she do?

"I think of what the world could be

A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take."

we had finished exploring the white mansion, filled with new things for Jennie to see.

then she had to leave, and i knew she didn't want to, i didn't see her past the dark curtains but, i knew she was crying.

~years later~

Jennie was coming back today, i arrived to the station only to find, a little were wolf boy, and, who i'm guessing is his father.

"sir?"i looked over to see the train driver with a awful look on his face, and a letter in his hands.

"yes?"i said, worried for what is happening, where's Jennie?

"are you waiting for miss Jennie?"what does he know about Jennie?

"yes, is she here?"

he looked down at the letter and began to breath slower,"she died last night."my world began to shatter, i felt my self begin to shake.

"her son was the only survivor."

"she and her late husband Ein wanted us to take care of their son."i looked at the wolf with a fire fade hair and then at the boy, i slowly opened my arms to him, he ran to me and hugged me, he's all i have left of her, i will raise him as my own son.