Abuja, Nigeria.

Ammarh!
Yes mom, I'm coming. She is dressed in a black straight skirt with a turtle neck pink shirt and a vintage scarf tie in a bow style, she had her baby pink jacket on her left hand with her hair neatly tied, "mom I think I should just stop at mami's bakery and grab some cupcake and hot chocolate coz am really late 4 school". The woman who is in her mid forties huffed at her daughter's laziness "Ammarh I don't think your husband would ever go to work on time because this ur laziness is too much".

She smiled at the beautiful woman who is dressed like an Arab queen coz from the tone of her skin and the long dark silky hair which I'm sure if she unfold it, it will definitely reach her waist you can tell that there is Arab  in her " My Habibty  pls don't talk like Mami  manah anyways I'm off, tell moha that he should bring back my headphones if not I'm going to cancel the deal we made yesterday, bye love ya.
I greet malam sani who is starting the car while I am busy dialing amira's number "I hope she pick up"I whisper to myself.

Nile university,Abuja

I'm done with today's lectures and I've been waiting for amira for like 30min and she's still not here "I don't think I can take this anymore. I was about to leave when someone gave me a tight hug,of course it's amira"I'm sooooo sorry amalulu(yeah she calls me that)" look take ur sorry and leave coz I'm very mad at you, I've been trying ur number 4 like forever and u didn't reply 2 my messages where on earth were you huh?" Amalulu nah wllh I've left my phone at adda hanifa's house shiyasa I'm so sorry. "No ur apology is not accepted" pleeeasee "No! Pretty pleaseee, okaayy fine! But this should be the last time coz I really thought something was wrong u freak me out fah" I promise this will never happen bestie. "okay, by the way what are you up to coz I've notice some changes like, u slept late at night and you kinda change ur dressing what's up babe"I winked at her,
U'll never change she huffed"okay I met a guy yesterday and i.."ohhh pleaseee, I cut her off" don't tell me you are in a relationship" pretty yess' and Im so excited , he's so handsome and h.."wait u know I'm not interested in this kind of 'thing' moving My two first fingers up and down while saying the 'thing' "okay I know u don't like this stuff  but trust me he is a good guy.  "amira I'm not stopping u from being in a relationship but my dear you have to be careful coz the relationship of nowadays are something else" she hold both my hands and said ' I will insha Allah, thank you Lulu. "U are welcome" I smiled at her, by the way malam sani must be waiting for me by now I gotta go bye my regards to Mom and baby sabeeha" Aha bye.

Guarumfa, (home).

Ammarh's pov

I came back home freshen up, ate my lunch and now I'm watching "life of pi" with  moha and that's reminds me"moha where is my headphones better tell me the truth have you lost it or what? if not am not gonna give u  the tap we agreed on"ohhh come on sisi u know there no one like u"even mom" I cut him off with a question look, 'abin ae beh Kai nan bah'  "okay" I huffed and from that we continue to enjoy the movie with some popcorn before mom interrupt us, "u guys should be ready tomorrow coz ur Dad will be back by 10am and he said he is coming with a big surprise 4 us  especially u Ammarh, I was like "really mom,ohh I'm so excited for tomorrow and I think someone here will be isolated tomorrow" I said giving moha a smirk.

I went to mami's side (dad's mom) and yes sabeeha was there as usual coz she is always there spending time with mami. Moha used to call her tsohuwa(old woman) because she love spending time with her, as expected she would start crying or report him to Dad coz she's named after mami and she is Dad's auta but not his pet coz I'm the only daddy's girl."sabeeha mom said u should go and pick up ur teddies that u left at dad's resting room"and of course mami has to interrupt me by saying"why don't you go and pick it for her its not a big deal anyways"I was like "mami stop spoiling sabeeha just because she is ur namcy doesn't make her a queen" 'iyee gori xaki mata Ammarh, lallai, just because you are named after a queen doesn't make you a queen too' argghh Maamii "am  not saying I'm a queen im just speaking the truth if not she will grow and become a spoilt brat" and from that moment I know mami won't spare me so I quickly move to the other cushion near the balcony and started laughing."xan kama ki neh ja'ira".