The Meet

Coddel's POV

It's my 21st birthday and I have been planning and dreaming about this because i am finally turning into an adult plus, I am finally able to drink. I sent out all the invites to my friends and where to meet a week before, though that's a lie because I have no friends. When I arrived I told the waiter I had reserved a booth for 6 people. He showed me to the booth, I sat down I didn't arrive too early but I have been waiting for 45mins, I gave up "none of my friends" were coming.  The waiter seemed to notice and asked me to move so a group could have it, but he also said  "Don't worry I know your hurting so I'll be talking to you when I can, I'm sorry no one showed." Reason why he notice it was so important because I wore a sash that said 21st birthday girl and had a cute crown on. Once I moved to the stools I waited to see if he would keep his word in the meantime a bartender who was also very attractive started talking to me. Not long into the conversation we were having the waiter asked me if I wanted a drink almost like he was kinda of jealous.

  What she is wearing

What she is wearing..

Though I ignore it and ask for a special and don't care what it is as long as it makes me drunk. He gives me the drink that he really likes, I try it and it's a little to fruity for me but I like it anyways. Next thing I know the bar got really busy and he couldn't really help it so I gave the money to the bartender and started walk to the door when the waiter that made me move said "Stay you're too drunk plus I still want to talk to you." So you turn around and head to a booth for two and sat there and then started drifting to sleep. Next thing I know I see the waiter starring at me and the bar is closed. He ask "how'd you sleep princess?" I reply with "horrible the table and booth are more uncomfortable than my bed." Which then made both of us laugh. It was almost like we knew each other already. We started talking while he helps clean the bar, after he's done he tells me he'll take me home. We have been driving for a while because I live 20 minutes from the bar. All of a sudden I hear gunshots being fired at us and a car hits us both..