Chapter 8. - 'Research Purposes'

Happy reading my dearest~

*

Forth's pov

"Do you wanna have sex with me?"

Beam just stared at me after I threw him the question. He didn't looked surprised or disgusted with it, like he already knew that I will asked him sooner or later.

"No."

"Why not?"

I insisted.

"I don't do relationship nor one night stand."

I raised my eyebrows.

"What a bullshit. I saw you left the bar with different girls."

"To send them home, not to fuck them. What is wrong with everyone? I was just being nice to those girls and people started to call me a fuck boy because of that."

I blinked my eyes in shock.

"Wait, really? You're not sleeping with those girls?"

"No. I did make out with some of them, though. Sex is on completely different level so I never get into that. Even if they told me that they're looking for something casual, it's highly impossible they're not using their feelings into that one sex. I don't want to take the risk and ended up hurting any of them."

Beam scoffed when he saw my bewildered face.

"Why? You don't think that I'm that thoughtful, huh? Well, surprise."

"What a surprise indeed. I never see it coming."

"Yeah, even Pha and Kit hardly believe it. Now tell me, since you're playing around a lot, am I right about that? Not every girls are really looking for something casual, right? There must be some of them who demand more."

I nodded in agreement.

"A girl poured a bowl of hot Tom Yum over my head about two months ago just because I never called her back."

Beam burst in laugher and my heart skipped a beat at the sight.

"Not just girls, though. Some boys also put their feelings into the sex, but I never have to deal with any of their tears. They usually just keep calling or texting me to meet again."

"Did you just bragged about how good you are until some of your one nighter begging you for more?"

"Maybe. Do you want to find out about how good I am?"

He rolled his eyes before nudging my legs with his left knee.

"Still no. You're not my type."

I tilted my head to the side.

"You're not as straight as Pha thought, huh?"

He raised his eyebrows, clearly disliking my question. 

"That's not your business."

I straighten my back and leaned closer to him.

"You're not denying it. Are you in closet type of gay? Or bi?"

"No."

"Still confused?"

"...no."

I smirked at his hesitation.

"Let me take a lucky guess. You like this particular boy, but you're not sure if you only interested in him or boys in general."

Beam stay silence as he gulping down the Tequila nervously.