6

-

It was yet again a tiring day for Mark. He couldn't feel his body and felt like his muscle doesn't exist anymore. Despite that, he was still able to bring Donghyuck to a public soccer field. It would probably be one of their little sanctuaries. They would always lie down and look up at the stars. Then they would talk about anything. They wanted to be with each other.

Mark has his eyes closed, relaxing under the night sky and cold breeze. He lets Donghyuck lay beside him as both of them were cozy under their quiet atmosphere.

"Are you tired, love? We can go home if you want to," Donghyuck asked.

The man opened his eyes halfway and looked at the boy beside him. His arm went to wrap around Donghyuck and kissed on top of his head.

"No, I'm fine...I want to be with you in a place like this right now," Mark answered.

The boy nodded, "You did well on practice, by the way. Well, you always do."

Mark chuckled, "The boys would actually love to have a boyfriend like you. They thought you're somewhat ideal. But they don't know about you and your personality."

"What do you even mean by that?!" Donghyuck pulled himself up with his elbow.

The man laughed, "Nah. But seriously, they kinda envy me."

"Oh, yeah? Would you give me away if I'm being too much?"

Mark suddenly furrowed his eyebrows and pulled himself up. Donghyuck has one eyebrow raised with a cheeky smile.

"I don't even let anybody touch you and you expect me to give you away? No. Fucking. Way."

Donghyuck chuckled, "Okay, Lee. I get it now."

The man couldn't even help to lean forward and kiss the boy, maybe too hard. Donghyuck didn't mind. He even placed a hand on Mark's nape to deepen the kiss. He was getting the hang of the whole kissing thing. Mostly, he's now leading it and Mark doesn't mind. They lasted about a minute before they pulled away.

"Since you're already claiming me, I don't want kids on our first two years of marriage," Donghyuck uttered suddenly.

Mark hummed, "Really?"

"Yeah. I want to enjoy the marriage life before I carry our child. Maybe we could have dogs?"

"Dogs?"

Donghyuck nodded excitingly, "Please, love? You promised to do anything for me, won't you?"

The man rolled his eyes, "I'm not saying no. I'm just surprised."

"Well, I just thought about this week."

"So, you're already thinking about marriage?"

Donghyuck stared straight into Mark's eyes, suddenly felt how he felt when he just has a crush on the man when they were in highschool. His boyfriend's eyes held a lot of emotions and it was a gush of memories for the boy. He slowly put up a smile.

"Yeah...who wouldn't think about marriage when it's you?"