Missing

"Damn, where can Ralphie be." I said to me eldest sister June. Our Pomeranian Ralphie ran off so we are stuck in the cold winter night looking for a dog."Remind to yell at dad for buying mom that stupid dog." My second eldest sister Ariana said."We need to hurry I'm freezing my ass off here." I said to my sister.Suddenly the bush started to russel."It's probably him" June said.But something didn't feel right at all. Then a scream and me and Ari look to see June being malled by a gigantic gray wolf."Run" Ari yelled. I never ran so fast in my life suddenly I heard another scream to see Ari being dragged away by the same wolf that attacked June. I turned back to running. I felt like someone was shaking me to find my screaming for me to wake up."Lyrica, waking up you're having as nightmare!" my dad said with a concerned look on his face. I looked around my room to find my sweaty and uncomfortable in bed."June and Ari, they were killed, a monster ki-." I said unable to finish my sentence."Honey,that was two years ago, June and Ari are gone." He said with the kindest voice. "What day is it? "I asked." It's Tuesday and it's your birthday today happy birthday sweetheart, you're finally 18." he said with a sad look in his face. I start to get ready for school. I dressed casual. I walked into the kitchen to find my dad on the phone arguing with someone, he turns to find me staring at him" I'll call you later Drew, yes I know I'm going to tell her today." Then he hung up." Sweetheart, I want you to come straight home today alright, we have some things we to talk about okay?" He said. I nod and went back to eating breakfast. I arrived at school my usual time. I had a lot of friends mostly because of my sisters. After they died I got a lot of cold shoulders, the people I considered my friends stopped talking to me, especially Alex Reed whom is my ex-best friend, now just looks at me with a sad glint in his eyes." Hey Lyrica your looking yummy as ever today." Eric Thomson says with his twin sister Julia, Morgan Shcaffer, the one and only Alex Reed. " Can you please leave me alone, I'm not in the mood, it's too early for this."I said annoyed. Eric turns around to face me then punches the shit out of me. " I don't like the tone you're giving us, Lyrica maybe we should teach you a lesson, right guys." He said as Julia started kicking me in my stomach. I look up up at Alex like he was going to save me but, just to see him walk away. This is just one normal school day.

{ How did you like the first chapter? Well then keep reading. Also I have another account by the name (Tejah Hill-Hope) please read my story Chains, if you like Endless Escape then you will like Chains! ;) }