You're A What?

I woke up the next morning to someone poking my face."Sis wake up, I'm hungry." Brayden said rubbing his eyes. "What time is it." I asked. I look over at the clock and it read 5:50. I got up and started to make breakfast for everyone, I dress myself and Brayden. I look in the mirror to see two red puncture holes on my neck. I frowned remembering what happened last night. I finally arrived at school everyone and I mean everyone was staring at me. 'I should've worn a scarf to school' I thought to myself. I got to my lock opening it only to have it slammed shut, I already knew who it was...Alex. " Who bit you?" He asked angry. " You did asshole, whatever you are you need to tell me right now." I snapped back. He was shocked from my response and started mumbling to himself. " Damn it Eric...this is all your fault." He paused. " I didnt want her in the first place, it's to late now." He said to himself. " Who are you talking to?" I snapped. He snapped his eyes back to me glaring at me. " Come with me, we have to talk." He said as he dragged me out of school.

Later...

Alex was pacing back and forth in my room. " Ok, I don't know how to explain this." He says. He takes a deep breath and looks straight into my eyes. " I'm a werewolf and your one too, also we're mated, last night when Brayden kicked me in the balls my wolf came out and marked you and its only a matter of time before your first shift." He says quickly. I try to process everything and ended up blacking out...again.Why me?