ii

Hansol is a particular person. He has his own ways of doing things, but most importantly, he his own way of showing affection. It's no secret that they have a bond like no other, but what most people don't know is the fact that there really isn't anything official about it. They never declared anything and Seungkwan likes to think of it as a Hansol thing, to just roll with it without caring much for formalities and labels.

They've just became so comfortable with each other that there were barely any boundaries. 

Skinship would've been one of them. Hansol isn't entirely against physical contact like a certain producer they know, though he isn't the fondest about it either. Seungkwan on the other hand likes to show that he cares, especially to his favorite person. Whether it was playing with his hair, clinging onto his arms, cupping his cheeks, stroking his face, or even kissing his cheek. Actions speak louder than words, after all. And just like that, he sees various memories fly by.

But that doesn't mean that they surpassed the need for words. Affectionate ones have been uttered a lot between them, ranging from the simple 'I like you' to the genuine 'I love you'. And with that, a memory of his V LIVE from two years ago interrupts his thoughts.

"I like you too."
"So do I."

He likes to think that it was genuine.

With how vague their relationship is, certainty is not something that'll come on its own. Hansol is a lot of things, and an open book isn't one of them. All those years they've spent together and yet Seungkwan still can't really tell if he's being serious or just following suit. The bond they have truly is a double edged sword. One day it can mean everything, the next day it can mean nothing. He can't really tell what Hansol's stance on it.

He hopes it's the former.

A light tap on his shoulder causes him to jump. Seokmin asks about his uncharacteristic silence throughout the lively car ride, the look on his face was a telltale sign that he was genuinely concerned for the younger vocalist. Besides, they never really miss a chance to sing "Just Do It" together despite Jihoon dying a little every time they do.

Seungkwan brushes it off as feeling sleepy.