sex scene part 1

Guys this is a 2 part  chapter . The first  chapter is about amaya and mikey and the second one is about paige and jay . Just a warning  this whole chapter  is mature content so 12 and under please  skip these 2 chapters .

That same night everyone got done with their food and went to the living room to watch TV, They chose spongebob .  Azzui and jalen chose the  floor , hayley sat in the arm chair , mikey laid out on the first couch and amaya laid in between his legs and jay laid on the othe couch with paige on top of him laying on her tummy. 

2 episodes of sponge bob later

M-( looks at jay and gives him the thumbs up )

Jay-( nods his head )

Mikey sits up causing amay to get up and look at him . He stands up and pulls her upstairs to the room and closes and locks the door .

M-( turns to face her ) you remember  what you and your lil friend did earlier

Amaya-  it wasnt even that bad

M- really , you left me in hard for 4 hours . Well now your gonna pay

Mikey grabs amaya and pins her on the door causing her body to make a thud sound . He pins her arms above her head and starts to kiss her neck leaving Mark's and making her moan on his ear . She was trying very hard to not be to loud since it's people downstairs  but his lips got perfectly  on her neck and she couldn't hold it no longer . The sound of her moans in his ear made him hard as a rock as he continued to give her bite Mark's and love bites on her neck and chest since she was wearing only a bra with A sweater . After a couple of minutes he attached his lips to hers causing her moan in his mouth as they fight for dominance with him obviously  winning.  He takes her sweater and throws it to the ground .

M- jump

Amaya- ( jumps so her legs are around his waist and they never break contact )

Mikey takes her to the bed dropping her and getting in between  her legs . Amaya tries to put her hands in his hair but he grabs her hand and pins them to the Bed

M-  I'm in charge mam you do what I say do you understand  ( grabs her neck and softly puts pressure )

Amaya-  I don't know do I?  (smirks)

M-(grabs her neck harder causing her to moan loud and her eyes to roll behind her head ) don't test me baby girl I might just have you be unable to walk for a week . But keep talking and it might be a month

Amaya-  yes sir

  Mikey continues to take off his and amaya clothes until they are both naked . He starts to leave  light kisses down her body from her chest to her private . He looks up to make sure it's fine and when she gets the okay he waists no time and dives in her pussy  making her moan and arch her
Back . He licks up and down her folds  as she pulls on his hair causing him to loudly groan.

Amaya-  I'm close omg I'm gonna cum

M- come for daddy

Amaya-( grabs on to the pillow and rips it in half as she cums )

M- now that wasnt so hard now was it

Amaya -  real funny

M- I know but I'm not done .

Mikey  gets up and goes to the drawer to get a condom . He goes back to the bed and lines himself up with her entrance .

M- its gonna hurt, just let me know if it hurts to much and I will stop

Amaya-  okay

Mikey enters amaya and she let's out a sharp and painfull moan. Mikey stops when he's half way in and asked if she is okay. She nods her head and her continues.  When he is all the way in he looks up to see if shes okay  . she rocks her hips forward so he takes that as a okay and starts to go slow .  
After a while he picks up the pace causing the headboard to slam against the wall and amaya to erupt in loud moans  gripping the sheets . They continue in this position  until he pulls out and flips her over so she is on her stomach  . He inters her again starting slow then picking up the pace  causing her to grab onto the pillow that she ripped in half earlier .she meets his flow in the middle causing him to grab a chunk of her curly hair and let out a couple of low groans . He bites his lip trying to contain the moans cause he know they can hear them downstairs and dont want any questions in the morning .    

2 hours later

Mikey pounds into amaya for the third time that night and lets out 2 grunts then falls to the bed letting a huff out .

M- ( looks over ) are you okay babe did I hurt you ?

Amaya-  nooo I'm fine just trying to catch my breath. 

M- oh okay you wanna catch a shower ? ( gets up then looks behind him ) you coming ?

Amaya-  I cant actually get up right now I mean we did do it 3 Times

M-  oh right I'm sorry come on ( walks over and picks her up and walks to the bathroom .

Mikey sets amaya on the counter and starts the water then walks out and grabs some clothes for both of them and lays it out on the bed , then grabs 2 towels and goes back to the bathroom to see amaya trying to stand up  but failing  and almost falling over but catching herself

M- you okay 😂😏

Amaya-  not funny babe come help me. 

Mikey helps amaya out  and they hop in the shower then  Gets dressed and lays in bed .

Amaya-  ( slaps mikey's arm ) omg babe !

M- what ?

Amaya-  tomorrow  is family day how am I I suspose to walk and talk to my family ?

M- don't  worry your not gonna be alone

Amaya-  what do you mean ?

M- paige is getting the same treatment maybe worst so yall would be twins tomorrow .

Amaya-  that is very wrong of Jalen,  he knows paige Is hella skinny he gine hurt that girl

M- well she isn't entirely  skinny

Amaya- yeah she has an big ass and bug tittys .. wait how do you know

M- before we started dating I might've  looked at her body and did somethings in my mind .

Amaya - your disgusting( turns around and goes to sleep

M- love you to ( turns the light off and cuddles amaya

Pt 2 is paige and jay and its tomorrow or maybe tonight idk yet .but do yall want a chapter of everyone's reaction to them