21 | becoming(smut)

"I missed you!" Lan Zhan said to his Wei Ying, was who holding him with the same compassion. "I missed you, I missed you, I missed you."

Wei Ying understood the concern of his lover. He put him on the ground beneath and brushed his strands behind his ears, he saw how sweaty had Lan Zhan became, coming all running behind him. He smiled down at him fondly the replied, " I missed you too." As he buried his face in the crook of his neck and kissed there, arms clutching around him tightly.

And then the priest turned the table.

He called for his deity, " Master, it is I!" After that Jiang Cheng, Wei Ying, and Lan Zhan averted his attention to him.

The summer crickets were sounding in the shadows where the white-robed clad with heavy Yang aura came, one step at a time.

As he came to light they could see his heavenly robes and ornaments. His platinum-blonde hairs were dropping to his hips, eyebrows, and eyelashes were the same colored too. Also the deep red circles around the eyes, high nose, and bloody lips. the Pearl earrings dangling on the perfect ears. The armor on his chest looks heavy as if he was returning from the War.

"My my my! You brought me a new toy!" His eyes caught a glimpse of Lan Wangji. The apple of his eyes.

Wei Ying immediately blocked his way and stood between Yun Zhangjun and Lan Wangji like a wall. A protective one. Unbeknownst to him, his eyes showed fury and hands clenched in a fist, his breaths became heavier.

"Who are you calling your toy?" Jiang Cheng furiously asked, clenching on the unsheathed Sandu. "Do you have a death wish!"

Yun Zhangjun was fuming in anger, nobody dared to talk to him so degraded. He gritted the teeth. One swift move and a razor-sharp stone spike toppled over Jiang Cheng if it's not for Wuxian to gravitated towards him.

"You really have nerves to talk with a deity like that, huh?" Zhangjun said.

Wangji eyes roamed over the cracking stone spikes. Wei Ying was about to strike he held his shoulder and shook his head.

Something in the eyes of Lan Zhan made Wei Ying back off.

"We should not stay here for long!" Jiang Cheng was looking at the shaking canopy and vibrating ground.

The priest also considered the same. "Master, We should come to some other time!" His face turned as he earned the glaring of his master.

"You failed for the first time, You should not do it twice!" Yun Zhangjun warned in a high-pitched tone.

The priest had no other choice but the attack on them. He knew how his master could be ruthless he let go this time. He launched the golden needles towards Lan Wangji. Before it could touch him, it deflected by the hem of Yin energy as if nothing and fell on the ground.

Wei Ying was faster with a spun putting Chen Qing between his lips and controlling it.

"Wei Wuxian! We need to get out of here!" Jiang Cheng screamed in frustration.

"Try me," Zhangjun smirked, he rose the beast of bone to the entrance.

"Jiang Cheng, Get Lan Zhan out of here first!" Wuxian said, tried to summon the spirits with the tune. "I will stop him."

"You idiot, We Will get out of here together!" Jiang Cheng finalized.

Lan Zhan was trying to broke the obstacles with the blades striking on the massive and sharp bones from his qin.

The maidens ghosts, the Yiling Patriarch summoned was indulging the deity the priest, she heavily injured both till their bodies bled. They appeared fragile and unprepared before compared to the three strongest cultivators of the cultivation world.