part 2

fletch walked up the stairs to darwin. he desperately wanted to talk to ange, but she can't see him like this, she's been through so much.
he made his way to jac and kians office, jac knew him better than anyone and they had already been through so much together.
*knock knock*
fletch opened the door tentatively and peeked his head round the corner scanning the room for jac.
'hey fletch!' kian said
'hey' fletch tried to smile but it was so fake, kian could see right through it.
'have you seen jac anywhere?' fletch asked.
'um she went into surgery about 5 minutes ago she'll be out in about 2 hours, do you want me to send her your way when she comes out?' kian asked, looking at him with concern, he'd never seen him like this. he was always so happy.
'no it's ok no worries i'll see her later, thank you' fletch went to walk out when kian jumped out of his chair and walked towards him shutting the door.
'what's going on fletch?' kian asked.
fletch could feel the tears creeping up on him as kian stared at him looking concerned.
'it's nothing... um uh...yeah i.... i just need some....um forms for mrs wilkins but i'll have a look for them later' fletch stuttered trying not to look kian in the eyes.
'if you wanna talk i'm here you know' kian rested his hand on fletch's shoulder but fletch pulled away.
'don't tell jac i wanted her please. it doesn't matter i'll look for the forms myself.' fletch snapped and walked out the office