Three

03 : Akdu Singh Oberoi

Shivaay Singh Oberoi was gazing at his nuisance of a wife, she had been recklessly rummaging through her stuff, for god knows what reason. He was really pissed at her, she was making the whole room look untidy and Annika, she did not even spare him a glance while doing all this. 

Shivaay had been silently sitting on the bed when he was hit by one of her cloth, lying flat on his head. He grunted, throwing away the cloth which fell on his behind him. Shivaay was about to get up but then he was met with another of her clothes. 

"Annika, that's enough, what are you looking for?" Shivaay was annoyed at this point and hearing no response from his wife, he certainly was losing his patience. "Will you stop and answer me for a second?" Shivaay requested, but no, she was not even turning around. 

Shivaay was up on his feet and he looked down to find a number of things on the floor, the clothes, the files, some jewellery. Shivaay looked at her in disbelief. When he finally reached her after some struggles of not stepping a foot in the mess, he grabbed her arm and turned her around. 

Annika shrieked when she was suddenly grabbed by her lunatic husband. "What are you doing? I need to find something" 

"That's what I am asking you, what are you looking for?" 

"That payal you gave me on Valentine's Day" Annika was back looking for her payal in the cupboard. Shivaay thought for some seconds where she would have kept it and then it clicked. Annika watched him go into the washroom from the corner of her eye. 

Shivaay came back with a grin on his face, his both arms behind his back. Annika raised a questioning eyebrow at him. Holding the payal in between his fore finger and thumb, he showed it to her. It was yesterday when he had clearly remembered that he was the one to take her payal out of her ankles. 

Annika slightly blushed as the memories came flooding into her head, grabbing both of her payal from his hand and looking at them with a red hue on her cheeks. Annika chuckled at her, eight months into the marriage and she behaved like a newlywed, not that he was complaining, he really enjoyed seeing her in a flushed state. A sight to admire. 

"Wanna go back and do what we did yesterday?" Shivaay asked, grabbing her waist gently and staring down at her. Annika looked around in order to make sure they were really alone. Standing in between the mess she had made, now she couldn't even escape without hurting herself. 

"Look who is blushing" Annika gazed at him, he had a mischievous smile on his face and she had wanted to grab his face and kiss that mischievous smile away but then, it would only lead to different things. So, she rolled her eyes and lightly hit his shoulder. 

"Annika didi -" The voice startled the both of us and Shivaay was fast to release her from his clutches. Annika cleared her throat, Gauri first looked down at the ground and then at them. She was really confused but then, it was Annika, she was the definition of weird. 

"Let's go Gauri" Annika carefully walked towards Gauri without falling or tripping on her way. Shivaay sighed, he was left alone with this mess and he knew it was his cue to start cleaning the room. Maybe, he could continue this at night, when the both would be left alone.