Four

04 : Cheapde

Annika was lying down on the couch with a paper in her hand, the contract she was going to sign with Malhotras for planning their oldest daughter's wedding. She heard Shivaay humming a song and she immediately frowned, this man was humming a song? Bewildered, she brought her attention back to the paper. 

Shivaay glanced at her, she looked beautiful with those black reading glasses and with her hair tied in a messy bun.  With small steps, he slouched down next to her, taking a peek in to see what she was doing. Today when he had a day off, she had to be busy. 

Annika watched him from the corner of her eye, he was staring at her for a good two minutes and now she was getting distracted. When she felt his fingers on her thigh, she shot a confusing look at him while he just shrugged his shoulders. 

Now after several minutes of sitting next to each other, Annika stole a quick glance at him and in those seconds she saw him grinning. "Alright what do you want?" Annika adjusted her glasses as she asked him. 

"You, I want you" Shivaay was quick to answer and Annika simply shook her head at him. Pushing him away with her forefinger, she threw a glare at him. "Don't disturb me while I am working," Annika said in a stern voice and Shivaay pouted at her. 

With his one hand, he grabbed her leg, keeping it above his own leg and throwing his arm around her shoulder. Annika frowned, what does he not understand along the lines that don't disturb me? She bit her lip, rubbing her forehead with her fingers. Shivaay gave her one long smile, and at that moment Annika sighed. 

If it had been the opposite situation, Shivaay would have somehow tried to avoid her but she couldn't do it when he was touching her. Annika kept the paper aside, moving her hands to take out her glasses when Shivaay stopped her. "Don't, you look super sexy" Annika raised her eyebrows at him, she looked sexy in those glasses? She thought and shook her head, there was no use of thinking about what he had just said. 

Shivaay moved closer to her, this time he left no space in between them. "Don't you have work to do Shivaay?"  She asked, staring into his deep blue eyes and he simply shook his head. 

"As you can see, I am currently doing my work, staring at you" Annika couldn't help but blush. Seeing this Shivaay chuckled. His hands itched to untie her bun and let her long, wavy, black hair be free. But knowing her, she could be annoyed. 

"You are a big Cheapde, you know that, don't you?" Shivaay casually shrugged his shoulders, that was the truth and he didn't bother to change a thing about himself. Annika moved forward to give a chaste kiss in his cheek and when she did, he turned his head around and their lips met. Giggling, Shivaay patted his back mentally and grabbed her waist, bringing her closer while deepening the kiss.