Max

I wake to see Max walk past me vigorously in a hurry. I think Cole got down I am not entirely sure...
"Max!" I yell as he walks past "Don't hurt him he is just a kid!... please" I beg for him to just stop so that Cole to run far away from this house and to not look back. I see Max turn around and look at me, with just this evil look in his eye like he is not going to stop. I cried again begging him to just stop and leave, he came close placing his hands on my cheeks moving the tears away.
"I don't care" Max replied with no emotion while picking me up and throwing me onto my bed and leaving the room.

Everything is very fuzzy because I think I hit my head on the wall. I move my hand to where it hurts and I look at my hand which has blood on it...
I jolt up and tie by blankets too his and throw them out of the window, climbing out of the window was very, very difficult because I was afraid it was going to brake.
I hear Max yelling in the distance "Right up your ass, Coley. Keep moving" How far away is he? I reach the ground and jump to make the floor while I groan a little because my feet hurts. I dust of my hands and run off to look for Cole, I can hear feirce foot steps approaching me so I quickly Hide in the bush.
Max just ran past me yelling "Coley" Where is he!? I run to the garage to see what I can find there and both Cole and I scared each other. I give him a big hug
"Thankgod that you are safe" I say while wiping away a tear. We both back up but find a dead course... "Isn't that Samuel?" I look even closer "Jesus... they did a number on him didn't they"
I turn around to see what else we can use to take out these people, when I hear Cole moving in front of Samuel "I'm sorry" He moves past him but Samuel falls to the ground creating a very loud BANG!
"Far out Cole! Do you want us dead!?" I silently yell at him, but he just looks at me and moves to dads tool box.
"Bug spray. Blanket" He says as he picks up all of these things. I clutches onto a screw driver and a lighter. He moves to the side and I open up the tool box to find a firework! "Woah.. a fat dragon!" Cole says with excitment.

We both run to the under ground basement via the little hatch next to the house... with tons of spiders.
"Yeah I am sorry Cole, but I am not going in there" I said with complete fear, I hate spiders so much...
"Y/N, you have to!" Cole tells me with annoyance. I wave to him and say
"I will be in the treehouse sorry" I walked off only to find Max cleaning up against the tree, Can this man put on a shirt? and why do we keep meeting up... like this!
"Hello there, Y/N" Max says crossing his arms
"Look Max, I don't want any trouble just let us both go" I tell him which mimicking his actions. Crossing my arms.
"As I said in the bedroom, I don't care. So you WILL tell me where Cole is or if not I will have to force it out of you" Max says while moving closer to me. I took a few steps backward. He moves closer, and closer, and closer until my face is basically on his chest, I went to run but he latched onto my arm and dragged me over to the three house. I kicked and squirmed for his to let me go but no budge... once he put me leaning against the tree he latched onto my neck and didn't let go, I kicked him many time and even tried to scratch him a few too, nothing to working! What do I do!!! He applies more pressure than before.
"Y/N where is he?" He says moving his head closer to mine, I punch his face he turns but acts like it didn't hurt... at all. That is when everything was fading, I could feel my body get colder and colder. Just before I passed out he let go, I drop to the ground holding my throat and coughing
"Tell me or you are going to get something worse and you being choked out" He says while kneeling next to me, I drag myself away and I get stopped when he grabs onto my feet and drags me towards him. He crawls on top of me and trips my legs with his and then traps my arms with one of his hands. I pulls out a pocket knife from his jeans and opens it up and presses it against my throat. I shake my head still not telling him where Cole is.

All that I hear is  a huge bang and Max lets go of me and I fall to the ground with a big "Thump!" coughing and splattering everywhere, my vision is foggy while I see Max run away not looking back.
I gain back my breath and I run after him, jumping over rocks and dirt hills, I make it to Max and Cole...