Chapter 12

The day of the Performance

I woke up to the smell of breakfast being cooked by Joong. He really is a complete packaged lover. He is good at everything. I smiled and walked towards him. He is very busy cooking that he did not notice me. I hugged him from behind.

Nine: "Good Morning Joong!"

Joong: "Good morning Baby, did you have a good sleep?"

Nine: "Yes. Do you need any help Joong?"

Joong: "It's okay Nai, breakfast is almost ready. I'll take care of it"

Joong kissed me in the cheeks and continued cooking. I readied the plates and Joong finished cooking. Everything he made is so delicious. I kissed him after we ate. His lips are much more delicious that our breakfast.

Joong: "I'll do the dishes Nai. You need to prepare for your performance later."

Nine: "Love you"

I studied the song for the performance and started familiarising the song. After Joong finished washing the dishes he comes to me to help with my practice.

Joong: "Nai, you already have a perfect voice. Come on! Rest"

Nine: "Okay Joong, but you need to rest also. You were so busy taking care of me."

Joong lay flat on the bed and I sat beside him. I take his hands and caressed his palm. I felt his hands and noticed his fingertips has calluses in it. Then I lay on top of him and placed my ear into his chest. I hear his heartbeat and it soothes me while Joonng caress my back.

Joong: "Nai, what do you feel when you sing?"

Nine: "Nothing"

...

Nine: "But that was before."

I looked at him. Face to face.

Nine: "I sing because that is the only thing I am best at. And then you came. I feel you when I sing."

Joong cupped my face and started kissing me. His kiss is full of warmth. And it resonates within my body. I kissed him back and this time he did not let go. It was so passionate and I feel our bodies heating up. Hi kiss lowered to ke neck.

Nine:" Baby... Ahhhh... Not to hard please. Hickeys might show up... Ahhhhh..."

Joong still continues and lifted my shirt. His kisses lowered to my chest and started sucking my nipples. And I let out a loutd moan that seems to make Joong smile.

I was so turned on by Joong and my whole body was trembling. Joong's hand is exploring my  body and stopped when he finally grabbed my ass. The pleasure I'm feeling right now really turns me on. I can feel his love and he is now hungry for love. I pushed Joong back and took of his shirt. I kissed his abs like I was worshipping a god while he was grabbing my ass. I can see his underwear about to burst and the head of his dick peeping out. I licked his precum and Joong moans very sexy. I pulled off his remaining clothes and we are both fully naked. It was really a sight to see. I licked his balls and played it with my tongue while he is letting out small moans. Then I sucked his whole length and it feels like it became longer since the last time. I suddenly felt something, so good that I moaned very hard. Joong is eating my ass and his finger is preparing my hole for something big. I can't utter words to stop Joong because the pleasure I'm feeling now makes me weak.

I faced him back and kissed him this time, while he is still fingering my ass.

Nine: "Joong, I love you. I want you to be my first."