0.02 Meeting The True Alpha

Claws chapter 2

‘Meeting the true alpha’

“Mrs Smith in your words could you tell us in your words what happened?” the sheriff asked I nodded “it all started …….

Flash back

“Logan come here” I said as i walked through the hallways “Logan it’s past you’re bead time and you know it” I heard Alex yell from down stairs. I heard the door creek from behind be. Slowly I turned to face it “ah-ha” I said and walked over pulling the door open “Logan!” I yelled “ugh why must we do this every night I mean you’d think one would run out of hiding places by now” I murmured. I looked around the room and found no traces of Logan any ware.

I grumpily headed down stairs “did u find him yet?” Alex asked “nope” I sighed. And looked around “have you checked the garage?” I asked “yes have you checked the bathroom?” she asked “yes twice… honestly where could this kid be? Like we’re running out of rooms for him to hide in?” she shook her head “ok oh grate Logan master of magic show your self” Alex clapped.

We heard a giggle coming from the living room me and Alex glanced at each other be for walking over we heard another giggle coming from under the couch. Alex smirked be for she spoke “hey Casey how about we get some ice cream?” she asked I nodded “oh yeah we should get cookie dough Logan's favourite” I said “where is Logan?” Alex fake asked “I don’t know oh well” I said then Logan slid out from under the couch “nooo I want ice cream too” Alex laughed “well right now-“ she stared but got cut off by the sound of out front door being kicked down.

Then a two masked men waked out one had two hand guns in his hands and the other had a massive shot gun. The one with the two shot guns took a shot at me first the bullet hitting me in the stomach. I fell to the floor “Logan” Alex said “go hide under the table and don’t come out until I tell you too” Logan nodded obediently.

I got up flinching a little at the pain in my stomach i shifted into my half human half wolf form and so did Alex. The hunters ran towards us the in with the shot gun tried to shoot again but I dodged it I he went to shoot again but I knocked him off his feet and took his gun and shot him in the head. His body went limp I felt a pang of guilt Alex was still fighting with her hunter.

But then I sniffed the air “Alex there are more coming” I smelt about twenty or more hunters. Right on cue four or more hunters stepped through the door me and Alex went at them. After we took one down another five would come at us. Logan came running out from were ever he was hiding

“go Casey and take Logan I’ll hold them off” Alex yelled as the masked man shot at her again “go” she yelled.

Flash back over

I told the sheriff everything except the shifting I left that part out. “ok so who’s Logan?” the younger deputy asked “Logan he’s my nephew” I said “ok and where is his father?”  the sheriff asked “he left a while ago. Once Alex found out she was pregnant she told him and he flipped out and left town” I said looking down at my hands “it’s okay Casey” the deputy said “can I please go now um I want to see Logan” I asked the sheriff “yes you are free to go and I’ll have Parrish over here drive you to you’re house so you can get some clothes” I nodded.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

I stood outside my house my home looking at the door which was missing the blood was cleaned off the floor but it was still on the wall. my hands we’re shaky “Casey are you okay” Parrish asked I nodded.