Kaminari and Kirishima

*KAMINARI POV*

Welcome to UA Highschool. Where teenagers grow up to be Pro Hero's! I'm Denki Kaminari, but my friends call me "Pikachu". My quirk is electrification and I can zap people with electricity. I have electricity in my bodie, and I can always attack if needed. Anyway, My best friend is Eijiro Kirishima. I call him Sharkie sometimes. Me and him has been friend for 2 years, and I developed a crush on him. But I'm afraid he may not like me.. I'm a omega. We have 3 omega's and 3 alpha's. We know the other 2 omega's and all the alpha's. I'm the only one who hasn't came out about it... I was wondering about talking to Midoriya and Tsu about it.. Mainly because they are the other omega's and I trust them. I'll talk to them soon. The 3 alpha's are Mina, Bakugou, and Kirishima. I always wonder if Kirishima would be my alpha. Because one, I'm gay so I cant be with Mina, and Bakugou is with Midoriya..Which leaves Kirishima with me. It's confusing, I know. But I'll find out soon!

~

Today is the day we get a new student. Mineta transferred and we won't see him in  a long time. The new kid walked into class, he looked familiar, but I couldn't get an idea who it was. Then, right as he said his name, I finally figured it out.. His name was Haru Tanaka.. The name Kaminari never wanted to hear ever. Tanaka is Kaminari's abusive ex. Kaminari freaked out and had a panic attack. Kirishima took him to Recovery Girl, wondering what was wrong. Was it because the new kid? 

He woke up 20 minutes after being brought to Recovery Girl. She knew Kaminari was a omega and said softly, "You can't hide it forever sweetie. They need to know.." Kaminari soon found she knew and said, "I know.. I'm just scared they will judge me. I talked to Midoriya and Tsu about it. They said they will keep it a secret for a while, but eventually need to tell the others." Recovery Girl sighed and said "You got some nice friends. Hope you can come out soon. But for now, go back to class." Kirishima overheard the convo and was curios what Kaminari was hiding. When Kaminari came out, Kirishima grabbed his friend, and pulled him close. "What does she mean, "You can't hide it forever.'?". Kaminari freaked out and said Nothing but Kirishima knew something. 

In the dorms, Tsu and Midoriya were hanging out in  a corner when all of a sudden, Kirishima walked over to them. "Is Kaminari hiding something from me?.." The two could sense Kirishima's scent and knew that he was curious and anxious. "What do you mean Kiri?" 
Tsu said. "Recovery Girl said something about hiding something and talked to you guys about it..." Tsu and Midoriya gulped as they knew what he meant. They were even more surprised that he didn't even smell Denki's scent.. "I'm sorry Kirishima, but I'm afraid he hasn't talked to us.." Midoriya said. "Oh okay.."

When Kirishima walked away the two omega's smell something. It was Denki's scent and they were wondering why they could smell it. All of sudden, in there heads, they saw Denki crying on bed. They quickly rushed to his room. Kaminari was crying and the two other omega's went to comfort him. They all fell asleep together and when Mina was going to look to them, she found them like that and took a picture and went downstairs and showed everyone. After, she went to Bakugou and said "Hey, come here." Bakugou was confused but followed. They went in Kaminari's room. She pointed at Kaminari's face "He has been crying.." Bakugou saw and said "I remember smelling a scent but I couldn't get a look. Guess these two did." Mina knew he was right, the same thing happen to her, she smelled a scent but couldn't see. They wondered if Kaminari knew that Mina and Bakugou knew he was an omega.

They let the three alone and let them sleep peacefully. 

~

Hey guys! Maddi here, just wanna say that is heavily inspired by someone and I hope you like this story, Im excited to write more!

~