"Heat?"

~A week passed~

Kaminari was feeling better. He and Mina forgot about the incident. This week was when everyone was starting to confess. When Kaminari told everyone he was an Omega, everyone cheered and smiled. It made Kaminari more happy about himself. And secure.

Today, Denki and the girls were hanging out. 

"Hey Denki~ Who's ya crush?~" Jiro asked.

"I- Jiro!- You can't ask me that! What the hell.." He said.

"Yes we can! We wanna know!!" Mina said

"U-Um... " Denki was a bit embarrassed.

"Comon! Tell us!!~" Yaoyorozu said.

"Okay fine.. It's K-Kirishima.." He muttered.

5 girls started squealing.

"Omg I ship it! So muchh!~" Uraraka said.

"D-Dont tell h-him.. Please.." He said.

The girls nodded. The girls and him talked for a long time. It was almost 11 pm when they checked the time. They decided they would go downstairs. Before leaving his room, he asked Tsu to wait. "Hey Tsu.. I have a question.." he said. "Yes.?" she said. "Do you have any heat pills.." he asked silently. "W-Why..?" she muttered. "I ran out.. And  I need  some.." 

"Have you ever had a heat before?" 

"No.. I always use heat pills so I don't have them"

"Denki! Thats unhealthy! You cant be doing that!" she claimed.

"I know. I know.. but I really dont wanna go in heat.." he said

Tsuyu sighed. "I'm not giving you any pills.. You need to be healthy Denki.. I'm sorry.."

"I- Wait what?-" He was upset. He didn't wanna go through a heat. 

"yes denki.. I'm worried about you and dont want you to be unhealthy. Its my final decision. Lets go."

He sighed.

They went downstairs and saw everyone awake. The bakusquad started to play games. everyone was watching them. "Ha! I beat you Bakugou!" Mina yelled. "Yea yea, whatever." Bakugou said. "Hey guys I'm gonna get some water real quickly. " Denki said. "Okay Kami!" Kirishima said. When Kaminari got to kitchen, he started to get really hot. He was heating up. He got water and then suddenly, felt pain in his abdomen. He dropped the glass cup and fell to the floor. Iida and Uraraka was near the kitchen and ran to Kaminari. He was groaning in pain and crying. Everyone quickly rushed. When the pain was getting worse, he finally realized he was in heat.

When Kirishima went to help him, Kaminari backed away and growled at him. Kirishima was confused and was pushed away by Midoriya. "What the fuck Midoriya?!" He yelled. "He doesn't feel safe around you." He said softly. "What?! Why!?" He said quickly. "He's in heat stupid! He feel threatened by anyone except me and Tsu!" Midoriya yelled. "I- He's in heat?!" Kirishima said.

"Yes! Now move! Me and Tsu need to take him to the room!" Midoriya said. 

"W-wait.. Kirishima can take me..." Kaminari said softly. "But he is suppose to be a threat to you.. " Midoriya said. "I'm not scared anymore, plus he is my best friend.. Please Midoriya.." he said softly. Midoriya sighed and nodded. Allowing Kirishima to pick up Kaminari and take him upstairs. He placed Kaminari on his bed softly and sat on the bed. "I am going to go back downstairs, Okay?" Kirishima said as he got up. "Wait.. Stay.." Kaminari said softly as he groaned in pain. Kirishima was in shock that the pikachu said that. "Kami.. I can't.." he said softly. "Please Kiri.. Please.." Kaminari asked. "L-lay down with me.. Now." Kami demanded. Slowly, Kirishima was being 'turned on' by that... 

-To be Continued-

I'm sure you all know whats gonna happen- 

Welp, didn't get much words in today. Sad.. I'll make sure to write more tomorrow. I'm currently writing this at 1:05 am so I'm tired. Anyways, Cya in the next part! 

Words: 612