7~ Here we go...

^Tyler^

(Any ideas who can be Jade?)

Warning~> not the most exciting and best chapter and I'm VERY sry for that and spelling mistakes :(

Jade POV

He slowly trailed his hands down my body.
"MINE!" He growls, making me flinch. I close my eyes.

"Come on Jade. Why are you so scared. Your like one of the strongest fighters!" Kia, my wolf says.

"Where have you been!? You now what nevermind! By the way I'm strong at the body not the mind." I growl to Kia. I felt rough kisses on my neck, I didn't notice Tyler doing that to me. It felt so...Good. I can't even describe it.
"No one can touch what's mine." He growled. I also didn't know his green eyes, pretty much pitch black. He nibbles at my skin making me hold my moan.

"Found it." He says. My eyes widen. He's gonna mark me!

"Tyler stop!" I say and push him off. But that didn't work cause I was like a magnet and he just stuck to me.

Tyler goes back to my neck.
"Tyler, if you don't stop. I'm gonna do something you won't like." I growl quietly.
"Mhmm whatever babe." He says before nibbling the spot he's gonna mark me. I let a small moan making him groan in pleasure.

"Fine Tyler." I smirk before kneeing him right where no man should be kneed.

He hold his crotch.
"What the fuck was that for you stupid Night-Crown wolf!" He yells. I roll my eyes.
"I'm strong at the body but not at the mind, but I ain't stupid." I frown before walking out.
(Like a boss)

I go back down stairs see Natalie getting snuggled by Harry on the couch, but Natalie trying to escape.

"Harry."

Harry's head snaps to me, so does Natalies.What the... Where that voice come from?

"Duh me." Kia says cocky
"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"Sorry luna." Harry says immediately and let's go of Natalie.
"Thank you." Natalie mutters.
"No prob girl." I mindlinked.
"And Harry, don't call me luna." I sigh.

"Where is she!?" I hear someone yell.

Oh, here we go again.

~

~

~

HEY GUYS.

Thank you so much for the reads❤️ almost at 500

Also thank you ~>

@lanirivera
(Hope I did it right😂)

- But uh yeah schools started soon so I won't update as much😕

BUT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO MUCH LOVELIES❤️

Btw~ not the most exciting and best chapter and I'm VERY sry for that and spelling mistakes😢

VOTE💕

COMMENT💖