9~ destroyed

I'm so sorry if I didn't update on Friday, but stupid tests , but here it is❤️ ^Song to the side^

(Sry for Spelling Mistakes)
~~~~~~

Jade POV

I shaded Lilia from the smoke.
"Dane Be careful!" I said.

It was destroyed.
Fires on the streats, houses burned down, cars sirens still going. Everything was a mess.

I covered my mouth in disbelief.

"Oh my god."

There was somewhat a pile of bodies. About hundreds of bloody bodies from men to children. I looked up to see Dane gone.

"Dane, where are you?" I ask.

I hear little whimpers.

Dane.

I start slowly jogging holding Lilia as tight as I can without hurting her.

Right in front off me is a smokey, burned down pack house.

I look back at Lilia and rap her around the blanket she had. I slowly enter the house seeing Dane crouched down crying holding someone's hand.

I walk towards him.

He's holding a women's hand.
"Mommy I need you to wake up." He whimpered. But she kept her eyes shut.

"Mommy please!" He cried even harder.

He sniffled a bit before looking to the side. A man who looked like an older version of himself.

"Dad." He mumbled. He slowly crept to him.

He just closed him eyes and nodded. His dad was saying his last words over mindlink.
"I promise." I heard him mubble. Before Dane went threw his pockets and pulled out a small book.

He got up and looked over at me.

"For you." He said looking straight threw me. The tears slowly stopped going down his cheeks.

"JADE!" I heard a loud growl coming from outside. The smell of sweet caramel and cotton candy engulfed me in a weak to the knees situation.

But not before a loud crack like sound came. I looked around before seeing a huge crack breaking the ceiling around us.

"JADE!" I hear again before Tyler's shirtless body came to my view.

"Tyler." I breath out.

"Take them!" Say and go closer to him, putting Lila in his hands and Dane on his shoulders.
I look up seeing a piece of the ceiling closely falling on us.

"RUN!" I yell. Before,

Everything

Turned

Black

~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for being so patient! Here's the chapter for y'all, if this song doesn't work listen to~ safe and sound By Taylor Swift feat

~ B (SRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS AND SHORT I DID THIS DURING CLASS😂)