6 Years Later....

"Ana, our parents really want for us to move back to California. They want us to get married there. You know how it is like h-", Belle gets interrupted.

"Fucking tell them that we are not puppets. Move back here. Now move there. Why it has to be always something I don't want?!", Ana snapped.

"Ana, everyone here knows our family. Our status. Any guy here who wants to marry us, is for our business shares. Not for us. Our parents want the best for us, Ana", Belle tried to explain.

"I'll stay single for life if I have to but I am not going back there!", Ana finalized.

"Ana, six years ago, I did what you wanted. I moved here-"

"What the heck! When did I tell you to move here?", Ana asked.

"I told grandpa I was ready to come back if you were", Belle replied.

"I never told you to say that! Don't put it on me! Fucking stop blaming me for what you did with Ethan!", Ana burst.

Belle kept calm. She knew Ana's emotions graph was at it's highest right now.

"That's not the point, Ana. The point is what our parents want, is best for us", Belle took Ana's hands in hers.

Ana kept quiet.

"See at it from their side."

Silence.

"Forget him, Ana".

"I already did. I even burnt those notes", tears came in Ana's eyes.

"Then you are going to get the best life partener who will be nothing like that piece of trash", Belle promised.

"Yours will be better than mine", Ana said.

"That he will be", Belle joked and they both laughed and hugged.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys,

I'm back🥳🥳🥳🥳

Will go back to past six years to show you what happened to Ana and Belle and then I will show what happens next.

Hope you will tolerate me and my tardiness till then.

Hope you enjoyed the first part and will enjoy the second one even more.

Till then,

Bye.

-Elaf Shaikh.