Waking Wp With Aram

It was your first day at your new high school after moving into your new house. You were so nervous that nobody would like you, or you wouldn't make any friends.
Your mom drove you to the drop off line and you grabbed your bag.
"Have fun sweetie I love you!" She said before you closed the door. "I love you too mom bye!" She drove off in her mini van as you walked into the doors of the school. You looked at your list of classes you had to go to. First was algebra, you had no clue where to go.
You saw this tall blonde girl that had more makeup on then a drag queen and asked her if she could help you get to your class nicely. She just rolled her eyes and walked away. So much for making friends.
Then you say this guy, he was very attractive. You almost fell because of how hot he was but you stayed on your feet. You strolled over to him.
"Um hi um can you um help me um get to my class?" You said with a shaking voice. He turned around and smiled.
"Of course" he said still smiling. You were about to throw up you were so nervous cause of how cute he was.
He started walking down the hall and you followed like a lost puppy.
"I'm Aram by the way."
"Well hello Aram, I'm y/n."
He walked you to a classroom and then you both turned to look at each other.
"So y/n I'll see you around"
"Uh ya of course"
He walked the other way, you opened the door and went into your classroom.