Waking Up With Aram

After school you waited outside for your mom to come pick you up. You say on the bench waiting for about 3 minutes till you see Aram start walking towards you. You quickly fix your hair a little bit and sit up.
"Hey y/n." "Oh hey Aram!"
He sits next you on the bench and your stomach turns a little.
"How was your first day?" He asks with his voice that made you wanna scream it was perfect.
"It was pretty good actually I thought it was gonna go worse." You said with a shaking voice.
"Well here let me give you my number in case you need help with anything." Holy shit you were trying not to get up and roll around on the ground. He takes out a piece of paper and puts his number down.
"Thank you" "For everything Aram."
"No thank you." he said with a soft voice.
"For what?" You said laughing a little bit. "I don't even know but thank you!" He said laughing with his laugh that made your heart skip a beat. Your mom drove up and rolled down the window and motioned you to hurry up.
"Well it was nice meeting you y/n I'll see you tomorrow, don't forget to text me!"
"I won't." You say back.
You got back to your house and started your homework. But you couldn't stop looking at your phone, "should I text him now or later?" You thought to yourself. I'll do it right now.
"Hey Aram it's y/n."
You set your phone down till he answered you.
"Hey y/n I thought you weren't gonna text me😂"
"Of course I was going to."
"Well now I feel better"
"Aram did you do the English homework because I don't get it at all"
"Ya FaceTime me I'll help you"
Holy shit. He wanted to FaceTime you. You were pajamas and had no makeup on and a messy bun. you quickly ran to your closet and threw on a big sweatshirt. Then you ran back to your phone and started the call. When Arams face showed up on the screen butterflies took off in your stomach.
"Aye it's y/n"
"Hey Aram." You say giggling
He smiled and you pretended to drop your phone just so you could smile as big as you could.
"So what did you need help on?"
"Oh ya I don't understand what to do for the essay." He explained to you how to do it as you started to understand you told him what you wrote so far. When you asked him how it was he didn't say anything. You look up at the screen and saw Arams cute face squished against his pillow and his eyes closed and his mouth wide open. That was the cutest thing you have ever seen. You smiled and whispered
"Good night Aram." you ended the call and laid back and worked on your essay nonstop smiling.