iii. great

"MAYBE YOU COULD ask the guy you've been talking to for so long." Meherun plopped down next to Zamora on the plush white couch inside the living room.

Ian scoffed as he flicked through the channels from the loveseat, "No way Mia. Boys you meet online are assholes that just want sex."

Zamora's eyes widened at her brother's words, "TMI, Ian!"

She threw a throw pillow at him, which he caught mid-air. "What? Don't you think I'm right? It's the 18th of December already, you've been talking for God knows how long, and you still don't know his name."

Zamora sighed, her brother had a point there. Whenever she asked, he would always say his name was Corbyn Besson. She knew that was a lie. Corbyn would never go on Tinder. He wasn't that desperate. Unlike her.

Zamora is a limelight.

She liked Corbyn a lot and supported him from 2016. She had a standee of him inside her room. However, he had always been with Christina so she never imagined or even fantasized about being his girlfriend.

Now that she was faced with a poser of the artist she adores, she can't help but hope that it was really him. But it won't. Never in a million years.

"You're such a son of—"

"You're right, Ian." Zamora cut Meherun off. "I shouldn't ask him to be my date for winter ball. That's just too much. I don't even know the guy."

Her college, UCLA was going to have a winter ball on the 23rd of December. It was vital that you bring a date, otherwise you won't be able to go in. Now, normally, like prom, she wouldn't attend. She didn't attend her prom in high school, so why bother in college?

However, their professors said that going to this winter ball was 10% of their performance rating in every subject, and everyone knows that Zamora is such a nerd. So now, she should get herself a date before she fails every subject in 2nd year Nursing.

Ian looked at his sister's glum expression and shook his head. "Don't worry, I'll ask my friends if they know anybody who could be your date to the dance. Wouldn't want you to fail this last semester."

Zamora smiled at her brother, "Thanks Ian."

Her twin smiled back at her, "You're my sister, Zam. I'd do anything for you."

"Would you prank Kascelyne for me?"

Ian's expression turned into horror as he was reminded of their 13-year old little sister. She pranked him a lot when they lived back in their hometown, Seattle, with their parents.

"Oh God no. KC is about as scary as Mom."

Both Meherun and Zamora laughed at his sake.

"Oh, Ian." Zamora laughed.