July 4th

Finally, I have finally had my day off. Meetings,Papers, Board of Directors...Meetings...

Everyday same routine, same as always. This has been my routine for 5 years.
Yes! It has been five years since I was taken for granted but things have change priorities and such, I am no longer that same girl.

"Ma'am, just want to remind you of your next schedule in fifteen minutes." Anna said

Well still working for my dad's company and i took over his position when he passed away two years ago, when things are getting better for me and my new life.

"Ma'am ?" Anna called me out when she noticed that i am out somewhere.

" yes, thank you for reminding me, Anna. You know we should have lunch together like normal friends do, you've been assisting since I started in this company" i mentioned. Yes she ha been my companion for the last 5 years. I have disconnected myself from everyone related to sandro. I figured my life would be messier if he knew my every move, I dont like it he cut me out of my life after that night and never contacted me for months to explain his sudden disappearance so I should do the same.

"Miss..." Anna pulled me out again from my thoughts. It seems that she is saying something I am not sure about. I looke at her like i asking her to go on.
"Miss Honey trying to contact you again asking if you'll be free anytime soon for a reunion" she explain and it stopped me. I have been avoiding them since that day at the villa, and for the past five years I have made alot of excuses from being out town, to out of country. Business meetings and such at first they really don't mind since they knew my role in this family  but as it goes on they become more persistent