Prompt #1

Prompt #1: Something Your Childhood Self Needed to Hear

One thing they don't tell you when you are little is how much life will effect who you are. Different things can make you change completely. Others just might make you angrier. One thing I've learned is that you are you for a reason. We each have a purpose. I wish I could go back to your time sometimes so I can just sit in front of the huge 90s tv and play with those building blocks and hot wheels cars you owned. Not having a care in the world when messing around with your Polly Pockets, mid-2000s one of course. I wish I could've been more guarded, not cared much and have had more vision as to what was going on and the things I would hear and experience. Don't let people mess around with you. Out of all of the things I could say, I still don't have enough experience in my life to give you what you truly need to hear.

Some of the things you will experience in your time up until 2020 is:

-Traveling a lot with your family
-Gaining four sisters: Aria, Anna, Caroline and your dog Phoebe
-Learning new music and playing the clarinet
-Falling in love with a boy who loved you too but it not ending up how you imagined it to be (like it should have but not in a better way)
-Becoming a better and growing singer
-Going to concerts
And so many more things. I wish you could've known of these things but they make up who you are. I'll end it here but, I think my future self will be content with who she is. As of right now, I am growing.