chapter 13🦋

I woke up got ready i wore this today

I got to school and noah called my name Noah:emmaEmma:hi?Noah:there's no way you are letting me talk to you Emma:ok just get to it,insult me, hit me Noah:no i don't wanna do that actually I need to talk to you Emma:what noah? You're sorry? Boo hoo...

Noah:emma
Emma:hi?
Noah:there's no way you are letting me talk to you
Emma:ok just get to it,insult me, hit me
Noah:no i don't wanna do that actually I need to talk to you
Emma:what noah? You're sorry? Boo hoo move along
Noah:emma wait
Emma:what are you gonna tell your crew to beat me up because I didn't forgive you for driving me to almost never mind forget it.
Noah:emma please. Im sorry for everything and all the pain i put you through. I guess I liked you and I didn't want to admit cause you were a nerd please
Emma:you liked me? Baahhahahaah please that doesn't make it any better noah move i have to get to class.
Noah:no im not moving. Im not moving until you forgive me. Plus you've changed you're so pretty.
Emma:oh so now that im "pretty" you
Want to be forgiven?fuck out of my face noah.
Noah:what did you say?
Emma:FUCK OUT OF MY FACE
*noah grabbed my throat and pushed me against the lockers *
Noah:don't ever talk to me like that princesses
Emma:GET OFF OF ME YOU PSYCHOPATH
*noah moved and let my throat loose,he looked at me and smiled i turn around and start walking to class. In my head everything was goin crazy.  My stomach was full of butterflys and my 😺 was ... you get the picture. I got to class and everyone was already there expect for me and the person next to me i expected it to be hazel until i saw the door open and it was him*