It's time to get you out of your shell!

I just want to tell you guys that I always write this at night while watching Ouran High School Host Club for some reason, I should start doing this at different times then 9 pm or later, but that doesn't mean I'll stop my OHSHC tradition ^w^

I have achieved my goal to not write this always at night now by finishing this chapter at 3:13 pm! Good for me :3

+-Ruby's POV-+

The lunch bell rung and I went to the cafeteria, as I usually do. I sat with Jasmine before I realized something, "Hey Jasmine, why do you never sit at the Drama club table?" Jasmine shrugged and answered, "Well there are six seats per table, that's why." "The club has five people, six including me. There isn't a reason you shouldn't be able to sit there," I replied. "Well, the boys, plus Willow and her bag, fill up all the seats..." Jasmine seemed like she was trying to smile but it was more sad and without her usual pep, "Plus, Willow probably won't leave so even if she did let me sit there, you wouldn't be able to sit there, and I can't leave you alone, can I?" I frowned. Willow pushes everyone around for her benefit, she can't stay like that forever. "That isn't fair, she can't force you away from your own club," I told her. "Yeah, but I can't do anything about it without her trying to ruin my life, so I accept it." I've heard enough. I stood up and walked over to the Drama club table and tapped Willow's shoulder. "Yes?" Willow asked with her fake smile, it faltering for a second when she saw me but quickly going back to normal. "Me and Jasmine want to sit here, is that okay?" Willow seemed to glare at me but maintained her false smile, "Sorry, but I have a right to sit with my brother, right?" I sighed, "Sure, but can you move your bag and let Jasmine sit here at least?" Willow was caught off guard by what I said. "Why didn't you ask if I could move your bag for YOU?" I suddenly realized why she was surprised. "Ah, you got confused because I was being selfless..." I half said to her, half said to myself. Willow just got more confused, "I'm done dealing with you!" Willow picked up her bag and ran off. Jasmine was watching and walked over with our lunches. "Wow! Thank you Ruby Red!" We sat down when Larson spoke up, "How did you get the courage to talk to her... like that?" I tilted my head. "You know what, Larson, It's time to get you out of your shell!" Larson was a bit startled by my outburst, Jasmine had a smile, meaning she agrees with me, William looked interested in how this would end up, Teo seemed a little shaken from all the events happening, and Auden had a smirk on his face, seeming quite amused from everything happening. Now that I think about it, a lot of people in this club remind me of anime characters, Auden kind of reminding me of a mix of Togami from Danganronpa and Kyoya from OHSHC, William being a kind of smarter, more self-absorbed version of Tamaki from OHSHC, Jasmine being kind of like Yui from K-ON. I think Larson might be kind of like... honestly I can't think of good anime characters for Larson or Teo. Oh well, back to the story.

At club activity time, I went straight to Larson to talk before we planned more for the play, "Alright! We need to get you out of your shell a bit more! What is your favorite... anime?" Larson hesitated before answering, "Well... I don't watch much anime... but, probably Mirai Nikki." I smiled and nodded. "Future Diary is a great anime! I watched it a while ago and I don't think I finished it but I'm restarting it." Larson smiled lightly, "Why did you want to get me to be less... introverted so badly?" He was sitting down and I was standing so I patted his head. A small bit of pink formed on his cheeks as I did that, but I just ignored it and responded, "Baby chicks can't stay in their egg shell forever, can they?" Larson lightly laughed, "Well, yes... that is true." Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Eh?" I turned around in surprise. I saw Auden and he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Gah! What was that for?!" I shouted. "As amusing as this whole thing has been to watch, we need to go over acting strategies so I need to bring this to a close. As much as it may seem that he needs to 'come out of his shell' to you, his 'shell' has already began chipping from what we've seen, so you don't have to try to chip it as much as you believe." I nodded and smiled. "Okay everyone, go to your seats please!" Auden announced.

We all took our seats and the club activities began as usual. The rest of the day went as expected except for a certain thing that happened at home. I felt a noise from outside and looked through the blinds to find a letter was on the window sill from outside. I opened my window and collected it then read it. 

"Oh.. no..." 

To be continued....

This would be the continuation of her drama club drama, but it might also be the continuation of something from the past as well. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sayonara,

-Izzy Chan Nyan Cat (aka Author Chan)