#freebaljeet

Ferb climbed on top of Phineas before revealing a wooden spoon from behind his back. He took the lid off the jar of mayonnaise and dipped the spoon inside. Ferb ripped the blanket off of Phineas and baljeet began to cry again. "Shut the fuck up baljeet!" Ferb yelled as he began to beat baljeet with the mayonnaise covered spoon. Baljeet crawled to the corner and forced himself to stop crying. Ferb covered the spoon in mayonnaise again and asked Phineas if he was feeling relaxed. Phineas didn't want to make Ferb upset so he waited for Ferb to tell him what to do. Ferb covered Phineas' mouth and started to spread the mayonnaise down the side of his neck. "I dont want you to make a sound" Ferb said as he continued to spread the mayonnaise down Phineas. Phineas was shaking uncontrollably little did he know, Ferb liked it. Ferb set the mayonnaise covered spoon on Phineas lips and demanded him to open his mouth. Phineas did not open his mouth and tried to move away. Ferb grabbed phineas and held his nose forcing phineas to open his mouth "do you really want know what baljeet felt?" ferb asked as he held phineas by his throat. Phineas shook his head no and opened his mouth for Ferb. Ferb forced the spoon into Phineas mouth. Phineas hated the taste of mayonnaise and Ferb was pushing the spoon so far down his throat he started to tear up. "do you want me to stop Phineas" Ferb asked. Phineas knew he needed to do what Ferb wanted or things were going to end badly.  Phineas shook his head no and Ferb smirked at his little brother. Ferb couldn't wait any longer. 🍆🍑.