Chapter 2

Jeff's POV

"Just go to sleep..." I whisper to the man underneath me before stabbing him in the stomach. I smile as he screams, placing my bloody hand over his mouth to muffle the noise. I stab him once through the eye, watching him writhe in pain before he lies still.

I remove my knife from his head and wipe it clean, the blood splattering onto my white hoodie. Just as I hear sirens in the distance, I jump out the window and fall the short drop to the ground, and start sprinting away. If I'm lucky, I'll get two kills tonight.

After ten minutes of running, I come to a stop. In the near distance, there's a house. The house itself is dark, but in front of it is something like a truck with it's headlights on. I smile.

I make my way stealthily toward the house, keeping to the shadows. As I move closer to the truck, I can make out two men, half asleep. Perfect.

I jump through the door, and before they can wake up, slam the door shut, locking them in. Their eyes shoot open and, as they notice me, grown huge with terror. The man closest to me screams. I frown. This won't do.

I remove my knife from my pocket and trace around his lips with the tip, watching with satisfaction as his mouth fills with blood. The screams stop, replaced with muffled gurgles. He spits in my face, and cowers back again.

I wipe the bloody spit from my face, and putting on the angriest face I can muster, move my knife to his eyebrows. I carve around them, and blood runs down his face. He writhes in pain.

I stab him through the stomach, watching for a second before he goes still. He wasn't any fun.

I turn to the other guy cowering in the corner of the seat. Prying his hands off his face, I smile.

"Shh... Just go to sleep." He fixes me with a fierce glare. I frown again. Stabbing my knife into his eyeball, I circle around it until it pops out completely. He screams in agony. I shove it in his mouth, silencing him. He retches, but nothing comes out.

I press my blade into the flesh of his ankle, pressing down softly. Small pricks of blood begin to appear on his leg. He closes his eyes.

He doesn't even make any sounds as I pierce his heart.

As a last touch, I dip my hand in his blood and write 'shh...' on the window. I position the two men as if they were still driving the truck, and then jump out.

I glance at the dark gray sky. The sun is rising steadily, but surely I have time to take out another family.

I retreat to the shadows again, this time moving towards the house.

I start as a loud noise echoes through the empty garden, and curse under my breath. The door gets flung open, and a girl about 14 or so steps out. She begins to move towards the truck. I grin.

Sure enough, she screams.

And then she turns to face me.

I can imagine what I'd look like to her: pale skinned, insane, inhuman. But all she does is stare.

Her hazel hair shines in the weak light, and her expression is... fierce. Not scary, but fierce.

If I weren't so insane, I'd call her beautiful.

I look for a moment longer before turning and running.

**********

I hope you enjoyed the second part of this story! If you've come back here later and thought that this is different to how it originally was, then... it is.

I DELETED HALF OF IT ARGHHGHGHGHGH!!!!!11!!2!Z

But it's back now. Or at least sort of.

Anyway, I will see you in the next chapter!