Dumb love~ ~Brainy Brain x !Flirty Reader~

☺️Fluff!!!🥰

(Y/n POV)
Just another average day
Just another average me
But I do love mysteries and Mysterious Creature.

I've been always average, Im Different from other people.
I'm not even Smart , Social butterfly , Heroine , Dumb.
I'm just me.

"(Y/n)! Dinners ready!" My mum said/yelled
I went downstairs to get meted by a family
"(Y/n)! Good to see you! Did you remember me?" A good looking guy ask to me.

I shook my head with no.
"I'm James Beefy, This is my son Brain Beefy and my little tyke Son Gordon Beefy!" He said with quite an exuberant expression.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) (L/n) but you can call me (Y/n)." I simply tell with smiled perk on lips
"Okay (Y/n)! Me and James are going to talk here, How about you show you're room To Brain and Gordon." She smiled.

I nodded and smile back and told them to follow me up stairs.
"This is painting of Mysterious creature. I sometime find it interesting to be honest" Smirking at the painting

"That's actually cool!" Brain Beamed with Shock yet happy.
I smiled at him and Told
"I actually thought you're making fun of it but then i realize you really appreciate this painting" Is miles then looked back at the painting. (Why do we sound like Luna Lovegod-)

"I think it's creepy..." Gordon mumbled
I smiled and now walk at the guest room. "Anyway, This is the guest room. I always think this room is Mysterious too, But still found it interesting to be honest" I said while looking down to my shoes.

"Hey you don't have to be ashamed to yourself I like that kinda stuff too!" He said
Making me looked at him in surprise. I search his eye and it gleamed with joy.
I smiled. "You're to kind, Brain." I said while walking up to the last room was my room.

"And here my room, Nothing looks amazing it's still the same as usual." I said. Looking around as if I'm new too.
Remembering the time my mum yelled for loving something creepy and weird stuff I found.
I still remember that and kept that in my mind for days.

I smiled at them " Would you like to watch something in the T.V?" I ask
They all nodded and smiled back.

^Time skip^

"*Yawn* I'm sleepy I'll go to dad and ask him if everything's okay..." Gordon said than left.
I watch the T.V and didn't Notice was starting at me for split second.

"Is there something in my face Brain?" I ask innocently still looking at the T.V.
"N-no I just.. wanna cuddle... it's hot out here and I'm so cold..." he mumbled.

"Hm? I didn't quite hear it. You you repeat it again?" I ask
"I-i wanna cuddle" He tried not to stutter but failed.

I smiled and him and grab some blanket and threw it in him and got close to him.
He blushed and looked at me.
I smiled " Why do you find me Extraordinary?" I ask innocently while looking at him with smiled plastered in my face.

"I-I don't know.. you are very intriguing and intellectually smart.." He said and cuddled me.
I cuddled him back and said "I know.. I love you too.. Even though I'm an average girl myself" I giggled. And fall my head to his should. "I loved you..." He said and fall his head top of my head and fall asleep.

The end.