Every character x Reader ~Pick me!~

(Y/n POV)

Me and my parents are heading to the restaurant to meet up with my friend Henry who his parents knows my parents too.

"(M/n) - (Mother's/name)! Lovely to see you with your daughter (Y/n)!"
"Ah Yes, Yes... (Y/n) say hello."

Your mother carefully glance at you with such care on her eyes.
You slowly and gently grab Henry's mums hand, and shook it very carefully.
I glance at peter and Henry who was already staring at you.

You could see all the details from Henry's face.
Brown gentle eyes, soft yet sour lips, his cheeks had a tint of blush which was very fragile to look at.

As You look at peter who had been staring at you very lovingly.

"Hello, (Y/n),- Peter reply very shyly, and his cheeks got very dark shades of redness .
-Hey, (Y/n), I bet you didn't know our classmates is in this restaurant." Henry blabbered his words,
"I did know henry, you know I'm still mad at you for being an arse." You glared at his snobby face

You looked around to see one of your friend Brain. One of the Henry's friend, who is very smart than a 5th grader.
"Hey brain!" He look at the direction who had called his name, And saw you.
"Hey (Y/n)! What's up? Is There a problem?"

"Yeah, You didn't even notice I'm here!" You jokingly yelled at him
But you notice who was staring at you

as you still look around and see you Enemy Moody Margaret...
And as a starter she saw you glaring at her. Which she glared back, her friend Sour Susan was too busy talking to your best friend Al.

Margaret fast walked to you and grab your wrist very tightly which made you very Shock.

As she grabbed it you both went to the bathroom, and throw you to the wall,

Margaret was more taller than you, You slowly look at her and didn't notice she was pinning you against the wall.

"Even this?? You still hate me? Tell me, Tell why do you hate me!" She whispered loudly which made you very uncomfortable.

"Hate you? I don't hate you... I thought you hate me because when I first got to the school you glared at me..." I explained very fast and gently look at her eyes.

"I-I...I don't hate you... I..I just like y- " Margaret  got interrupted when a two teenagers start to talk.

Seems like there going to the girls bathroom.
" like omg!! I wanted you to meet josh I met him online! He surfs and his so hot... he said we will meet in the back of the restaurant! And that's right now!" One girl replied very fast and very confident of her words.

Margaret let go of your wrist and push you to the girls stalls and lock you both in there.
She look at me very carefully and slowly went to you and roughly kissed me on the lips.

You look at her in shock eyes which she didn't return since her eyes were closed.

"Megan... don't you think there's something wrong with that guy..? I mean-" the other girl got interrupted.

"Amy please... trust me.. it'll only last 5 minutes.." the girl pleaded.

Margaret rough kissed gets very hot which you kissed back.
She played with you tongue and started to taste it.
You moan quietly.

"Oh alright... just this once..besides.. you are my only sister, right?"
"Yes! Thank you, thank you! Yes your my only sister that I could ask for.."

Margaret touched your arse which you moan that loud.

"Shh, did you hear that Amy?"
"No, I don't think so..."
"Is someone in there!!"