Index

AGENTS
The agents of CHERUB age from ten to seventeen-years-old and come from a variety of backgrounds, all of the agents are orphaned and can have lived in care homes for an extended period of time. Each agent is selected for specific reasons, these are usually reasons such as they are distinctly smart or physically active. An agent can be taken on at CHERUB before the age of ten and, before their tenth birthday, receive specialist combat training, including espionage training, weapons training, and advanced hand-to-hand combat training, and extensive education including languages, advanced mathematics and a whole variety of other subjects. To graduate as a CHERUB agent, each child must pass the gruelling 100-day basic training course which will prepare an agent for any mission they may go on. If an agent fails basic training then they can retake the course. The final days of basic training are spent in an unknown location and consists of a challenge that must be completed in the remaining time or the agent will have to restart the entire course again. After an agent has completed the basic training course, they receive their grey t-shirt which symbolises that they are eligible for missions. There are roughly three hundred children living on the CHERUB campus.

T-SHIRTS
The CHERUB t-shirt system is how each agent is ranked. ORANGE is for visitors. RED is for children who live on CHERUB campus, but are too young to qualify as agents. BLUE is for children undergoing CHERUB's tough 100-day basic training regime. A GREY t-shirt means that you're qualified for missions. NAVY is a reward for outstanding performance on a mission. If you have a successful CHERUB career, you can end wearing a BLACK t-shirt which is the ultimate recognition for outstanding performance and achievement. When you retire from CHERUB, you are awarded the WHITE t-shirt, which is also worn by the members of staff on the CHERUB campus.