1🦊

{UNEDITED}
◤ ──────────•~❉᯽❉~•──────────◥

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot! You've past this building for the third time. It's been 10 minutes since the h/c girl arrived at Inarizaki, she's managed to walk in the same circle 3 times.

Luckily for Y/n a student came out of one of the club rooms once he noticed her figure pass by for a second time. "Hey!" he yells startling the girl, "are you lost?".

The girl turns to face the boy as she shyly rubs her back of her head, "is it that obvious?" she says embarrassed. The boy just laughs "well you have walked passed my room a few times, plus you don't look like you go here" he addresses, pointing to her attire.

"Could you show me where the dance studio for this school is?" She shyly asks, the boy raises his eyebrow, "may I ask why?". She nods "I'm here to deliver something", she takes off her face mask and glasses momentarily, the boys eyes widen.

"WAIT! YOURE Y/N L/N" he screams in a mix of
disbelief and excitement. "Shhhh could ya please keep it down" she shushes, hoping to not draw attention from the other students in the nearby rooms. The boy mutters a quiet apology as he begins to lead the way.

Soon enough they are standing outside the doors to the studio, Y/n faces the boy. "Thank you so much!" She smiles, causing the boy to blush slightly before replying. "U-Uh if it's okay with you, could I get a selfie", he asks shyly, "of course ya can" she replies as the boys face lights up in joy.

After bidding eachother goodbye Y/n puts her 'disguise' back on as she quietly opens the door, she didn't need to knock since their coach knew she was coming. Unluckily for Y/n the music that was playing stopped right before she opened the door, causing a slight creak sound to echo through the room.

All eyes dart looking straight at her

『••♫♪♬••』

"Uhh hello" she greets, panicking slightly on the inside, their coach is not present in the room. A certain boy eyes her, why does she seem so familiar, he thinks to himself. The team just stares at her, before any of the boys can say anything a girl stomps towards Y/n, "WHO ARE YOU".

Before she can reply the chick continues to scream at her "GET OUT", "FANGIRLS LIKE
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE", "IM THE ONLY GIRL ALLOWED WITH THESE BOYS" as she goes to grab Y/n's arm to drag her out. Which Y/n easily dodges causing the girl to trip and fall to the floor.

"Disgusting" Y/n says while looking at the angry girl now on the floor. "EXCUSE ME" the girl dramatically gasps "I AM THE CHOREOGRAPHER OF THIS TOP SCHOOL", "I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT OUR BOYS TRIO TO THIRD PLACE LAST YEAR" she begins to gloat sassily.

Before she can continue she's silenced by their captain "Chiko that's enough". Y/n looks for the owner of the voice, her being met with a boy with black tipped grey hair walking towards her. "I'm sorry for her" he pauses thinking of what to say next, "I don't mean to be rude but why are you here?" He asks passively not to offend the girl.

Before she gets a chance to speak, coach Kurosu enters the room. "There you are!" he walks to the girl, he sees Chiko on the floor and decides not to question it. "Everyone sit down we have an important announcement". "YOU MEAN THAT BITCH THAT PUSHED ME TO THE FLOOR".

The team deadpan at the Chiko, a fox looking boy speaks up "you fell on your ass yourself, you were the that approached her". Coach glares at Chiko "apologise", she refuses, Y/n just sighs "it's fine Kurosu-sama I'd rather not listen to her voice", some boys snicker at her comment.